BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 363364365366367 522>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:10pm
That person is a damn fool if they don't think Kenya helped those ratings. Bravo is keeping her messy ass around for good reason. Porsha is stupid. She made another dumb ass decision. Anybody really about that money knew to keep their asses in that damn chair no matter what Kenya was talkin about.
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:11pm
Nothing Kenya did to Porsha was serious enough to be fighting.....hell even Phaedra sat her ass down.....
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:27pm
They are both boring and both need to leave.
This franchise needs a complete overhaul.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:55pm
I like Porsha but she can go and Kenya has no storyline but somehow it has been the Kenya show. People hate her but want to see what she will do next...ratings ratings ratings.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 8:05pm
She should have done it off cam like Nene when she choked Kim LOLLOL
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 1:28am
Kandis getting married tomorrow
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 11:50pm

JUST MARRIED: Kandi Burruss & Todd Tucker Tie The Knot!

Apr 04 | by Natasha

photo article-0-1C5575C700000578-269_634x594_zps7891e86e.jpg

Finally!  It happened. "Real Housewives of Atlanta" stars Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker are officially married after a wedding ceremony Friday evening.  Deets inside...

Kandi & Todd said "I Do!" tonight in a wedding that took place in Atlanta, Georgia.  The singer confirmed the news via her rep, and even gave a statement about her first few hours of officially being a wife:

"This is one of the best days of my life! I never imagined that I would marry my best friend. Todd’s been that to me," Kandi tells In Touch. "And to have just had the wedding of my dreams, it’s all been so beautiful. Now it’s time to party!"

After three years of dating, a season of Mama Joyce raising ratchet hell to block her daughter's blessings, and plenty of tears, Kandi & Todd are officially official. 

We're glad they finally took the leap, despite those who had an issue with their love. 

On the reality show Kandi's 11-year-old daughter, Riley, appeared supportive of the relationship, as did Todd's teenaged daughter.

It has yet to be confirmed which castmates attended Friday's wedding, but we wouldn't be surprised if everyone showed up to shower the couple with love.

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 12:11am
Awww congrats to kandi. I wonder if mamma joyce attended.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 12:34am
LOL Queen Bee got that right!
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:45pm
Is tonight the last episode before the Reunion episode
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style