Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 312313314315316 513>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Is NeNe completely bald?

Yes.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:06pm
interestingly enough ive become aware of kenyaEmbarrassed she's nothing i look up to or admire yet lately since the pajama fight situation she's shedded a skin and is new, she takes chances, she stirs the pot, she creates situations AFTER that ugly pajama party fiasco, i think somewhere after that she vowed to make it work for herself & she's successfully flipping the switch, sheitt i dont even wanna say this yet she's makin it happen, BRAVA kenyaClap
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Kenya knows how to Brown nose so she will be more successful than Nene, who quit the show. It will be interesting to see if she has any big donors and at least B list celebrity help.  It's really hard to win the show without big contributions so idk why Brandi was even allowed...she's not smart enough or has enough rich friends.   

that biitch kissed adriennes ass.. then lisas.. 
they got her on the show and she acted a fool and turned on them to get more viewers/popular 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:15pm
i agree that kenya will be more successful than nene… 
i just want her to reel in her messy side.. she seems like no one can trust her and like she'll talk about/turn on everyone.. you need to at least have some good sides beyond your face to get fans… 

also.. i wish this opportunity would have come around for her 10 years ago.. with no BD… something has to give. i dont see the baby and all these jobs working… 
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:39pm
Rhoa first look on now
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Kenya knows how to Brown nose so she will be more successful than Nene, who quit the show. It will be interesting to see if she has any big donors and at least B list celebrity help.  It's really hard to win the show without big contributions so idk why Brandi was even allowed...she's not smart enough or has enough rich friends.   

that biitch kissed adriennes ass.. then lisas.. 
they got her on the show and she acted a fool and turned on them to get more viewers/popular 

Now they're saying Adrienne may be back...I wonder how that would work out
She didn't think the fight with Lisa through...do you think Brandi can ever truly be friends with Kyle?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:50pm
i do.. 

kyle seems very forgiving once a person acknowledges the issues or apologizes.. 
and brandi and kyle seem like they would be compatible and good friends.. they just started off on the wrong foot. 

idk how the dynamics would work though cus i dont see kyle and lisa 'breaking up' for good.. but i cant lisa and brandi ever being friends again.. so it would be sooo awkward. 

i dont want adrienne to come back. she was boring 
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i agree that kenya will be more successful than nene… 
i just want her to reel in her messy side.. she seems like no one can trust her and like she'll talk about/turn on everyone.. you need to at least have some good sides beyond your face to get fans… 

also.. i wish this opportunity would have come around for her 10 years ago.. with no BD… something has to give. i dont see the baby and all these jobs working… 

EXACTLY why she never appealed to me in the 1st place, she talks about everyone that she so calls is an associate or friend/ she turns on folks@the drop of a dimeLOL ole girl STAY brewin some teas & dirty crumpetsAngrywhich pisses me off cause its like go do somthing NEW bish make positive stances in your life LOOKS/BEAUTY & A BIG FAT BOOTY seems to be her downfall / her kruch and that there sheitt aint lookin proper LOL
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 8:43pm
Kenya is smart she will look back on this season,study and adjust.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 8:48pm
Her personality makes me not like her. 

I hate a bish who's wheels I can see turning. I just wouldn't deal with her if I were on the show. I wouldn't talk about her, befriend her, nothing. I'd be Kandi. 

This is a game for her so she can blow the dust off of her old stardom, and Nene is a moron and made it work by entertaining it and playing into her game. I'll never forget when Nene pulled Kenya aside at the costume party Kenya "put her on game" about the other girls and being "real vs real crazy". Nene basically showed her hands at how to work this reality thing to her benefit. 

Nene's a dumbass for that. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 312313314315316 513>