Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 317318319320321 524>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:36pm
o_O
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:47pm
She is not dating him but I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually kenya ' s man who she is saying is from Nigeria to throw folks off.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:01am
So.yall know Kenyas on Celebrity Apprentice this season right. Donald Trump has a new friend now Nene. Bet you wont say sh*t to him about it Nene
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:13am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

So.yall know Kenyas on Celebrity Apprentice this season right. Donald Trump has a new friend now Nene. Bet you wont say sh*t to him about it Nene

oooweee im setting my dvr to tape baby it's gonna be GOODWink omg kenya has DEFINITELY stepped up her game in every area (actually she clever/ she sat back watched ne ne blueprint & takin ovaLOL) kudos kenya / get yours girl!Clap
gemini1591 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote gemini1591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:07pm
Nene is going to start calling Kenya a copycat and say she's trying to be like her
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by gemini1591 gemini1591 wrote:

Nene is going to start calling Kenya a copycat and say she's trying to be like her

True but Kenya wouldn't care LOL.she going to be getting the dough too
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:56pm
I'm happy for Kenya she been grinding a long time,who knew all she needed was a reality show smh.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:02pm
...she does seem to oddly enough walk in the exact same footsteps as her Real Housewives predecessors though. It's like she's reading a book on reality television and applying every tip step by step. She does "copy" people. 

I'm sorry, Kenya is not an ex-stripper, criminal, idiot, or hoe so I expect more of her. I feel like she has severely cheapened herself. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:02pm
how is kenya doing celeb apprentice and rhoa and having a baby..? 

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:30pm
Kenya knows how to Brown nose so she will be more successful than Nene, who quit the show. It will be interesting to see if she has any big donors and at least B list celebrity help.  It's really hard to win the show without big contributions so idk why Brandi was even allowed...she's not smart enough or has enough rich friends.   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 317318319320321 524>
  Share Topic