Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 310311312313314 513>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I love Naomi as well Coco and I could even watch the thirst....and yes I watch the Face...she era that russian chick for filth....

YES she did… 
but she was wrong.. if you read the subtitles it shows she really wasnt sayin that… idk if she said that other ish about extensions but probably.. shes cocky as fck. 
she got knocked into her place though. 

i love how naomi be shading them other coaches. she lets them know shes the queen and they will never be half way close to her level. 

Gurl.....Mr00 watched it with me the other night and he was rolling.....Naomi cut that girls strongest model with the quickness....Mr00 was like iono why she did that she knows Naomi is about that winLOLLOLLOLLOL.....those other judges are afraid of her....
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 5:28pm
Naomi has always talk about Nene which makes me think she's a big fan of hers

I wasn't surprised to see them link up and hit it off tbh

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

They were putting on. 

Although I love Naomi, she's just as self-serving as Nene. I can't see her kissing no broads ass, especially the likes of a reality star Dead

They probably have a mild friendship/acquaintances. 

Nene doesn't have friends. Just ass kissers and acquaintances. She uses the word "friend" very loosely. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 5:29pm
I saw that episode at work... Naomi was like, oh you wanna play? Lol let the strongest girl go
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Is NeNe completely bald?

Yes.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 5:33pm
Looking like Officer Murphy 
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:12pm
Why does Linnethia Leaks' hair look like Daniel Boone's HAT!?

Edited by Qualified - Mar 13 2014 at 11:21pm
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:26pm
From StraightfromtheA:

FAIL! Porsha Stewart’s African Boyfriend Has A Girlfriend [PHOTOS] + Porsha Admits It Was All A Stunt… *STATEMENT*

Mar, 13 2014 | Written by ATLien

Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue Tamala Jones StraightFromTheA

Word on the curb is that Porsha Stewart Williams of The Real Housewives of Atlanta is dating a high-profile African dictator’s son named Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue.

Porsha’s ‘new boo’ is the son of Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, who happens to be the President of Equatorial Guinea since 1979.

Reportedly Porsha’s ‘new love’ has been treating her to lots of expensive gifts like several pairs of designer shoes & purses and even a luxury car.

But wait! While the world throws shade at Kenya Moore, who’s ‘African Prince’ is still pretty much invisible, the REAL TEA is that Porsha’s new boo has a girlfriend who happens to be a well known American actress and she’s not too happy about Porsha’s PR stunt the newly divorce ‘housewife’ running around with her boo!

Porsha Stewart

[Sidebar: So Kordell is dating a lesbian and Porsha is pretending to date an African dictator? *sigh* Those two shoulda just stayed together!]

Details below…

Porsha Stewart Williams StraightFromTheA 3According to TMZ,

Mbasogo (the father) is known as one of Africa’s most brutal and corrupt rulers — not only for having his predecessor executed and political opponents tortured, but for pillaging his own country’s oil wealth … while its people live in abject poverty.

And his son is reaping the benefits — living like a king in Malibu and all around the world.

We’re told Mangue (the son) has been showering Porsha with expensive gifts for the last month — Louboutin shoes, Chanel … even a Rolls Royce — and Porsha has been posting photos of the gifts on Instagram.

Apparently Mbasogo (the son) didn’t tell his new girlfriend about his girlfriend… or vice versa because his current lady love, actress Tamala Jones, sent a VERY PUBLIC message to Porsha a few moments ago, stating:

Tamala Jones Tweet 2014 StraightFromTheA

Tamala Jones StraightFromTheA 2014

So far, there have been no photos of Porsha and her new man, but a someone sent over plenty of Tamala spending time with the man she’s claiming online…

Tamala Jones Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue StraightFromTheA 2014 1  Tamala Jones Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue StraightFromTheA 2014 3

After being called out on the failed PR stunt, Porsha finally came clean and issued a statement to EOnline, admitting it was all a stunt to drum up interest in her new single.

The TMZ report is completely false! I do not know Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, nor have I ever dated him.

When there is someone special in my life whom I wish to share I will let you all know. It has been rumored that I am dating many people.

I am not focused on dating at the moment but rather the debut of my new single, “Flatline” available on Itunes on March 17th.

I guess desperate times call for desperate measures. Especially since Porsha got next to nothing in her divorce settlement from Kordell.

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:28pm
Now....did Porsha ever release a statement or say that she was dating this dude? 

It's disgusting to see black women fighting to claim this man with his family history. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:34pm
No she actually said she wasn't on IG...she said it was a lie and she never claim to be dating him....Tamala didn't post that either.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:35pm
Wait Kordell dating a lesbian.....lmao
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 310311312313314 513>