Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 307308309310311 513>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:02pm

Porsha Williams

My Hubby Screwed Me

Sadly, In My Divorce!

3/12/2014 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0311_porsha_kordell_bravo_getty

"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Porsha Williams got hosed in her divorce settlement with Kordell Stewart.

According to legal docs -- obtained by TMZ --  Porsha gets NO alimony, NO house, NO NFL retirement money, NO cash-out, NO health insurance.  She even has to pay her own credit card balances.

It's almost like a western movie.  She gets the Mercedes she drove in on, and that's about it.  She does get to keep the engagement ring and all of her personal crap ... jewelry, clothes and other personal items.

As for Kordell ... he gets two houses, 2 plots of land, a 2013 Mercedes and a 2010 Porsche, and his full retirement benefits.  He also gets to keep a 100% interest in his companies.

Pretty crazy -- considering there was a lot of talk on "Real Housewives" that Porsha and Kordell did NOT sign a prenup.

Porsha was fighting like crazy to stay in the house, but Kordell changed the locks on her.

And it gets even worse.  She's on the chopping block for the show.

On the bright side ... a pawn shop would probably pay a pretty penny for that ring.

0311_porscha_ring_bravo

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/12/porsha-williams-divorce-kordell-stewart-settlement-documents/#ixzz2vnQqTv9U
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Oh laid baby hair makes you Mexican?

LMAO we should compile a list of all the things portia says. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:08pm
it makes me sick when I see women miss out on the opportunity to make money(when the hubby is questionable)...Porsha is just too stupid.  She needs to go unless she will be dating around and doing young person fun things.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

lol "that would be you portia"

portia looked hurt

LOL

she's right though.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:20pm
She just released a single.....hell we watched Kandi single boring ass
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:20pm
lmao Kordell was not having it!!
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:27pm
Divorce's walk away empty handed erry day B … She'll be aight

Some new rich guy will come to the table ready for a prime time purchase relationship.

Edited by OoDles O - Mar 12 2014 at 7:27pm
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

. . . and she hella fine with a big booty. I would take her to Red Lobster, AND pay!

Thats the only thing holding me in.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:30pm
i think i like her makeup in that pic with the yellow shadow 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:32pm
word, she'll find some peanut brained ex athlete/celeb to make her a trophy wife again. her lawyer tried to get her to take a deal iirc, but she refused. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 307308309310311 513>
  Share Topic