Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 296297298299300 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:40am
Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Whats the last episode yall watched? The last one I saw wadntge surprise party for peter...am I caught up??

Ya that is the most current episode

thanks
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 2:38pm
I swear, if cynthia dont say nothing to ne ne and marlo for acting a fool at her event
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 3:55pm
Marlos blog:
Marlo goes HAM on NeNe!

Marlo Hampton Calls NeNe Leakes A Drag Queen

RHOA convict Marlo Hampton recently wrote a blog on her personal website about the her past but ended up firing shots at her ex-friend NeNe Leakes instead!

I’ll never forget where I came from. It’s what keeps me grinding towards a future of bigger and better things. That’s why I became so emotional when confronting the drag queen impersonator. When I went to speak to her I genuinely wanted to express my disappointment that I hadn’t been asked to join her team with the other bridesmaids. That really hurt me. But in order to get past it, I wanted to initiate a truce. Sometimes friends have disagreements, and then they forgive and forget. I have said many times I looked up to her like a big sister and valued our relationship, so I wanted to break the ice, kiss and make up. However, when the water was thrown at me, along with the nasty attitude, I wasn’t having it! I didn’t need to kiss her a$$ because she didn’t bring me up. When she met me at my boutique I was already that girl who styled her, (on a budget) for season 2. And at the time, she was on team I.O.U, NOT team Rich!

I didn’t become a stylist yesterday. I’ve been a fashion trendsetter since I was mini Marlo and if it wasn’t for me, she’d still be rocking Dots jeans with Payless boots! No disrespect to the brands or those who wear them, but neither is known for their couture lines. I put her on and stepped her fashion game up. You’re welcomed! Why do you think she hired me to be the creative director for the wedding?

I heard she wants nothing else to do with me, but because I’m against toupee abuse, I’m still willing to hook her up with Lawrence, Dawn or Kemya, three of ATL’s top hairstylist so she can free that small furry animal on her head. My people are on speed dial, just holla at ya girl! That’s what friends are for… Bloop!
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:05pm
Oh, so she's a stylist now. Funny when she first started the show she couldn't explain what she did for a living.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:07pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:08pm
Marlo can style her ass tho

I'd hire her
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:13pm
She is a fly bish...
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:16pm
She shouldn't claim nene. Throw louboutins on a mess and you still get mess.
If she was claiming cynthia on the other hand...
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:18pm
Kenya has big hands Marlo with them fake tears girl bye. She can dress but nene could hire a style bloop
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 296297298299300 521>
  Share Topic