Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282283284285286 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:31pm
what pull does Nene even have anymore, Andy was demoted a few months ago when the ratings of housewives shows and his own show plummeted....so Kenya's ass kissing Nene might be all for nothing Ermm
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 12:44am
Kenya shade (repost?)

New Queen of Atlanta, Kenya Moore, Drags Nathaniel Leakes In New Blog

SAVING OURSELVES
ROLLER DERBY
This was a lot of fun! Being from Detroit, I often went to the roller skating rink. I can skate backwards, forwards, and even twirl on skates, LOL! This brings back great memories of carefree, fun times with no drama. All the women were able to move past the pillow talk night and no one tried to place the blame solely on me except for NeNe and Phaedra.

OLIVE BRANCH
NeNe and I are both survivors of domestic violence. I, particularly, have a penchant for any charity that supports women and helps young girls thrive. Saving Our Daughters (SOD) is one I too firmly believe in and thought would help a lot of girls in need with their struggles in life. Previously, I promised NeNe that I would throw an event to benefit her favorite charity. That I did with no ulterior motive.
I may not do everything perfectly right, but my heart was in the right place. Although I do not owe NeNe anything, out of respect for our friendship at the time, I only wanted to do something kind for her and to benefit a great charity -- a win-win situation. This was my sweeping gesture…my olive branch. However, you don’t take an olive branch and beat someone with it.
Each and every girl received the same invitation outlining my event details, dress code, program, etc. The electronic invitation my team used tracked all the invitations. Therefore, we could see that NeNe not only RECEIVED the evite but READ the invitation as well. However, she chose not to respond. Instead of calling me with questions, she contacted the charity and confirmed their support for the event weeks prior. She also heard from Cynthia and Marlo about the event, other Housewives, and PR staff. Does this sound like a woman who didn’t know anything about the event as she claims? If you believe that lie, I have a bridge I want to sell you.
Initially, I wanted to surprise her with my decision to make her the guest of honor, which is why I didn’t personally call her. However, as rumblings went on about her not getting a call from me, I immediately called her and received no response resulting in me texting her. To my dismay, she furiously responded in a nasty, disrespectful manner. Again, all knowledge of the event took place prior to the event. Once NeNe did learn, she made her own choice how to conduct herself.
I commend Cynthia for the class act that she is and her many attempts to protect NeNe’s image by advising her to do the right thing and attend. Alternatively, NeNe could have declined coming altogether, sent someone to accept on her behalf, or come and graciously accept her honor and ask people to be generous and donate, then, speak to me privately later. Yet, she did none of the above. Proving money can’t buy you class. (Is this a shoutout to LuAnn's flawless bop?)

ICE QUEEN
NeNe is no queen bee. Actual queens are dignified, beloved, regal, and gracious, and don’t walk into a room with their noses in the air… none of the aforementioned is applicable to NeNe. When she arrived, she never spoke to me, but she had her nose in the air the entire time, and never once exhibited a shred of humility, decorum, or class. After she snatched the microphone from me all the guests gasped. What’s most disturbing than anything is her “I am bigger and better than anyone” attitude.
I have only been a friend to her. But clearly NeNe is the one who doesn’t know how to be a friend and ices anyone who goes against her. She disrespects her friend’s husband by telling Peter to stay out of women’s business, but it was OK when she set me up so that Christopher could verbally attack me over my issue with his woman. The truth is NeNe resents me for her own egotistical reasons and the world sees it. Her light has dimmed and she is clinging on to a title of being #queenbee . The truth is, there is enough light for us all to shine.
“None of these bitches here are on my level I’m on” –NeNe Leakes
Well, NeNe is correct. We are all in fact above this petty, hate-filled, ego-tripping-one-woman-show-paranoid-hateful-drama of hers. We do not think we are better than other Housewives, because we all are on the same show the last time I checked. Oh, speaking of being above someone…Kandi is a Grammy award-winning songwriter and astute businesswoman and actual “rich bitch,” Cynthia is an accomplished model and businesswoman, and Phaedra is an attorney, and I am a former Miss USA and the only one in the group with an actual crown. Unlike NeNe, I can’t be dethroned as I’m a part of history. With that said, NeNe is a former stripper with a few short-lived gigs in Hollywood given to her by one man. My scoreboard says that makes HER not on our level. I’m not sure about you, but I’m looking forward to the future of RHOA, not the past. BLOOP! (The Porsha shade...)
Please do not penalize Saving Our Daughters for any negative attention they have received due to the tasteless behavior at the event and donate today (SavingOurDaughter.o rg). We can try to do the right thing. This is one way to show your support and stand up for what’s decent. Thanks in advance. Our daughters need us.

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:56am
Marlo's Blog

Heeeeey Divas and Divos! Yes, I know, we’ve been out of touch these past couple weeks, but you’re always on my mind. Your girl has just been laying low til all the dust settles from the latest RHOA drama. I was chillin with my girl at the All-Star Game, eating too many Po’boys and drinking way too much on Bourbon Street! But let’s get to it… Ready to dish?

Well, my time on the show this week was brief and unfortunately, I couldn’t be there for the charity event. I was already scheduled to be out of town for another engagement, but definitely supported Ms. Kenya and the very worthwhile cause she wanted to help. Let me start by saying that while Kenya and I are not best friends, (we only met recently) I refuse to let others determine whether or not I should befriend her. She has done nothing but support me and whenever we’re together we always have a grand ole time. I don’t need to sit in judgment of her… She has enough judges and juries already! As far as I’m concerned, we’re cool! Time will tell how it all works out in the long run, won’t it?

As I said, when I first started spending time with NeNe, (who initially was not too happy about me being on RHOA, but then “appeared” to take me under her wing), I didn’t let the warnings from Kandi and Phaedra deter me from giving her the benefit of the doubt. I looked up to her as a big sister since she and my oldest sister, (who is 8 years my senior and full of wisdom) are the same age. I really thought she understood where I came from and how I was trying to change my life for the better, just as she had done. We all have a past, but we can choose to leave it behind us. (I guess I should have listened to the ladies, huh? Sorry…) 

I’ve been called an opportunist, often! But honestly, who among us does not take advantage of opportunities that improve the quality of our lives and allow us to realize our dreams? Who among us doesn’t use our gifts, brains, beauty and talents to our benefit? Let she/he who lives in the glass house, (of delusions) throw the first stone at me. Unlike some of us, I don’t believe that there are people who “are not on my level!” Last I heard, God created all of us equal.

That “taste” of Hollywood is like fresh, sweet ice cream. The only problem is, eventually it will melt and the “taste” will fade leaving not even a linger of flavor… Perhaps some of us should learn the meaning of humility because just like an elevator, the people you put off, might be the same ones you want to hold the door when you’re trying to get back on… Ijs!

See ya next week. Muah!

http://musingsfromtheboudoir.typepad...y-to-dish.html

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 5:10am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 5:11am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 5:18am
These some typin' ass hos. 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 5:21am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:53am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

So nobody has specs on Marlo's hair?
LOLLOLLOLLOL
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:55am
Kenyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u used the charities name and didn't even give them a donation. I hope u didn't use that money to pay your rent!!!!!
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:26am
Well damn Kenya, you went in LOL

Edited by Missvw - Feb 19 2014 at 4:14pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures