Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 278279280281282 513>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 6:50pm
I can't believe she scammed a charity.

Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 6:53pm
Is the opportunist that keeps coming around marlo?
I didn't like that "older woman" shade Marlon was talking about nene. Marlon looks at least 50 to me. What age is she claiming?
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 7:50pm
Just watched this episode and wow at Nene's behavior. She said it doesn't look good for men to be in women's business when Peter addressed her attitude problem. However, when Chris grabbed Kenya when his common law wife was arguing with kenya Nene said Kenya should have got her ass beat? Nene is such a hypocrite it is ridic. She used to be my fav on rhoa, but I don't know anymore.
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 7:50pm
I don't understand why Kenya is so pressed for Nene to like her? Is it because Nene is the main chick on the show and gets to decide with Andy who stays or goes?
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 7:52pm
This is good TEA!!!

As far as the opportunist comment I kinda thought Marlo but also her other friend, forget her name but she was in the wedding and went with them to the winery.

Reunion=Epic at this point
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

To all of our sponsors, contributors and friends -
On February 16, 2014, Saving Our Daughters was mentioned on the episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta as being honored with a fundraiser on its behalf.

Our charity was contacted by publicist April Love to get approval and give notice of this upcoming event. Much to our delight, we were indeed honored to be chosen. After all, one of our largest financial contributors, Mrs. NeNe Leakes who has been responsible for contributions in the thousands of dollars throughout the years, is a member of the cast.
Days later, to our surprise Ms. Love did contact me and inform me that she had decided to terminate her company’s involvement with this event. At that point, Ms. Moore contacted me to continue moving forward with the event as purposed and planned. This call took place a day before the event was scheduled to take place.

Upon seeing the event unfold on TV, it was noticed that Ms. Kenya Moore stated that she was giving this charitable event in honor of Mrs. Leakes, with Saving Our Daughters as the recipient of the proceeds from the charity event. Honorees at this point were switched without our knowledge, but again, we are appreciative of any and all support for the organization.

Had we been made aware that this fundraising event was in honor of Mrs. Leakes, we certainly would have been present with the plaques and certificates of appreciation that we currently have to present to Mrs. Leakes for her outstanding efforts and support for Saving Our Daughters. This would have been the perfect opportunity for us to honor her, as well. We were not aware of this and it appears that Mrs. Leakes wasn’t aware either.

The light in which Saving Our Daughters was depicted was less than favorable. The organization received several calls from other supporters about our involvement in this event. They were extremely disappointed and felt that the organization was being taken advantage of.

We go on record by stating that we at Saving our Daughters have never and will not ever be involved in any drive where the exact purpose is not clear, stated or held to with only approved changes. We would not ever jeopardize our continuing support from our friends by being a part of what appears to have been tainted from the start.

In closing, Ms. Kenya Moore stated that thousands of dollars were raised at this event. To protect the integrity of Saving Our Daughters, our records show that we did not receive any of the proceeds raised from Ms. Moore’s masquerade ball.

However, we do appreciate the contribution we did receive of $500 for our annual Christmas doll drive for children with cancer.

http://savingourdaughters.org/offici...ur-daughters/#

WOW! Just reading this.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 7:54pm
I'm pretty sure she was talking about marlo.. 
she said she just sat there while her 'friend' was being talked about.. that was kenya talking about nene to marlo. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 18 2014 at 7:54pm
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

omg lisa is gonna cry..? Ouch
you could tell she thought they were real friends… brandi better watch the show back and see how crazy she looked and i hope she feels awful. i can't stand her.. 
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
</span>
</span>
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">@ the saving our daughters letter.. honestly </span>I'm<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> not surprised.. i didnt think they would get much of anything.. kenya is a snake. </span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">nene still should have kept it classy just for the event.  </span>

I stooped watching.cuz of Brandis.attention whore ass. She suddenly wants drama.with Lisa. She just wants more air time. I cant believe shes betraying Lisa like.this, i saw the previews. Shes crying. Brandi and Yolanda need to shut up
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:10pm
Wow, fake Charity Donations Kenya...
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:48pm
So nobody has specs on Marlo's hair?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 278279280281282 513>
  Share Topic