Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 277278279280281 403>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:42am
Am I the only one who thinks kandi will choose todd over mama? There was terror in her eyes when todd said he may leave. Kandi aint going back to the single life and before meeting todd all she talked about is how much she wanted a man.

Peters personality can be very sexy when he's reading for the right reason. Nene deserved that
Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:07pm
I agreed with Peter as well Cynthia don't have enough balls to tell Big Bird she was wrong
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:10pm
i really hope cynthia isn't around next season.. 

doubtful though. 

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:11pm
LOL LOL LOL

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 2:42pm
Kandi's mom is a dirty triflin snake. Like those crazy possessive moms from a lifetime movie. sh*t is scary. I dont blame Todd if he.leaves. Kandi needs to stand up to her mom.
Nene was wrong and i think she's lying about not knowing about the ball.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 6:21pm
Kandi's mom is emotionally abusive towards her

I don't care if she was my mother, I would have checked her old ass
If you disregard me as my mother then I will disregard you as your daughter
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:13pm
I am just getting caught up watching online!!!!

I just saw the first part of the fight and that man put his handa on Kenya. Its interesting how Ne Ne kept telling Kenya she got out her seat while she failed to notice that dude came out his seat to address Kenya. KENYA has a true friend that had ger back and thats good.

Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Kenya is demolishing Nene. She turned it around and made Nene look horrible. Well Nene made herself look horrible b/c she has no class and savvy how to conduct herself. She knew Nene would play right into her hand. Now she got her fighting with Peter/Cynthia and took her friend Marlo. TWIRL ON THAT BISH!

this is true.. 
and on WWHL kenya completely flipped it and was making it like nene was type homophobic cus of her little queen comments about brandon.. talkin about how much support she gets from the gay community yet she was rude to them and whatnot.. she really made her look bad. 

flipped it and was making it like nene was type homophobic cus of her little queen comments about brandon.. talkin about how much support she gets from the gay community yet she was rude to them and whatnot.. she really made her look bad.
Kenya is very conniving
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 10:40pm
Nene was calling his princess and queen and saying he was wearing a red gown tho......Kenya didn't make it up.....
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 12:21am
nene's hair tho?  Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System