Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 255256257258259 513>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:40am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I swear we must be watching different shows cause Kenya didn't run up and Khandi lying she ran up on malorie after Mal pushed todd which was why Mal pushed her......and Nene woulda got her ass beat talking to me like that.....bish be trying it.

Lol @ ran up like they were far apart from each other.
Kandi put her hand out like "chill" and Malorie pushed her. 

Let me rephrase that.....she lunged for her after mal pushed Todd.....it wasn't a chill gesture she was going for her neck.....
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:41am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I really don't think Chis grabbed Kenya like how y'all were saying in here.
I don't think he should have touched her ...but y'all were in here acting like he mans handled her

a man who is known for beating women shouldn't ever put his hands on a woman.  period.  but especially in any kind of aggrevated situation.  he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt of having gentle intentions, imo. 

Thank you.....
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:41am
No shade but I think mal would have dragged kandi and kandi would have went down fighting til the end

Edited by Mz. Mocha - Feb 10 2014 at 9:42am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:43am
I said it.....the loudest one ain't the toughest......mal has a calm about her......
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:44am
Don't know this guy but looking at the clip much was made little was done.
Already said he shouldn't have touched her but yeah I don't think she was manhandled like ppl were saying.
LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 10:04am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Can't stand Mal..wondering how her husband puts up with her..she seems so miserable
He doesn't have to put up with her; he is thousands of miles away, by choice LOL
that is one miserable looking chick.

and I guess I am the only one who believes that for all her jumping tough with Kandi, that Kandi would have 'dragged' her (and Cynthia) all over that hotel.

As for Cynthia, used to like her, but now? she's just as messy as Nene.  Wonder how that Peter Thomas Dream is working out for her.LOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 11:13am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Don't know this guy but looking at the clip much was made little was done.
Already said he shouldn't have touched her but yeah I don't think she was manhandled like ppl were saying.

he grabbed (yes he grabbed) her arm.  if that's a little to you then...ok....
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 12:02pm
Ok.
1KrysT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1KrysT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 12:45pm
WTH??? I just typed a long post and it vanished! 
1KrysT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote 1KrysT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 12:53pm
Nene- I like her, but her messy ass started the whole series of unfortunate  events, and not 1 damn person owes her an apology. Maybe she confused on the events, b/c she was high as hell????
Kenya- should've kept her ass in her seat, but ole boy did grab her. IDK if it was to protect his fake Chilli looking common law gf or what. Def needed to keep his hands to himself.
Kandi- is my FAV! Mal pushed Todd and then Kandi. I guess she was trying to protect her weak messbox ass sister???? I love when Kandi told Todd, "don't be pulling me back when I'm getting wit a bitch".LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 255256257258259 513>
  Share Topic