BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 258259260261262 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:43am
I said it.....the loudest one ain't the toughest......mal has a calm about her......
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:44am
Don't know this guy but looking at the clip much was made little was done.
Already said he shouldn't have touched her but yeah I don't think she was manhandled like ppl were saying.
LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 10:04am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Can't stand Mal..wondering how her husband puts up with her..she seems so miserable
He doesn't have to put up with her; he is thousands of miles away, by choice LOL
that is one miserable looking chick.

and I guess I am the only one who believes that for all her jumping tough with Kandi, that Kandi would have 'dragged' her (and Cynthia) all over that hotel.

As for Cynthia, used to like her, but now? she's just as messy as Nene.  Wonder how that Peter Thomas Dream is working out for her.LOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 11:13am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Don't know this guy but looking at the clip much was made little was done.
Already said he shouldn't have touched her but yeah I don't think she was manhandled like ppl were saying.

he grabbed (yes he grabbed) her arm.  if that's a little to you then...ok....
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 12:02pm
Ok.
1KrysT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1KrysT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 12:45pm
WTH??? I just typed a long post and it vanished! 
1KrysT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote 1KrysT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 12:53pm
Nene- I like her, but her messy ass started the whole series of unfortunate  events, and not 1 damn person owes her an apology. Maybe she confused on the events, b/c she was high as hell????
Kenya- should've kept her ass in her seat, but ole boy did grab her. IDK if it was to protect his fake Chilli looking common law gf or what. Def needed to keep his hands to himself.
Kandi- is my FAV! Mal pushed Todd and then Kandi. I guess she was trying to protect her weak messbox ass sister???? I love when Kandi told Todd, "don't be pulling me back when I'm getting wit a bitch".LOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 8:32am

Hi Hater: Is Nene Leakes Just Mad Kenya Is Becoming A Bigger Star Of “Real Housewives” Than Her!?!?

Posted on - By

Categories: Catch Fade, For Your Information, Hi Hater, NeNe Leakes, News, Put on Blast, Reality TV, Shady

Comments131 Comments

Nene Kenya

Cuz that reality TV hierarchy is sooooo important ya know. A “Real Housewives of Atlanta” production staff member is spilling the beans on the real reason Nene has been so hype about putting the blame for the beige brawl on Kenya.

The source tells The Fame Driven:

I work as a member of the production staff on BRAVO’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and I wanted to clarify for people what was not aired during the brawl in last nights episode since Nene Leakes has slandered us, the True Entertainment production staff, and editors of the show. For one, Nene’s erratic behavior was simply because she felt Kenya’s tardiness to her event was a devised plan for the producers to make Kenya the new star of the show, and it was NOT! Before Kenya arrived Nene was ranting, pacing, and cursing us out about how she is the star of the show, she is the relevant actress, she made “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” the success it is today, and she should not have to wait for Kenya to arrive to her event. Two PA’s were verbally disrespected and threatened by Nene when they simply tried to diffuse the situation by telling Nene that the scene could not wrap until all housewives (Kenya included) were present, we didn’t air any of that footage.

When Kenya arrived to the event Nene was already pissed, but we the producers told Nene beforehand that Kenya was going to be running late. Nene then reverted her frustrations towards Kenya and that’s when she thought to bring up the Christopher Williams and his “common law” wife rumor, that Kenya stated at the winery, so that the room would gang up on Kenya, and it didn’t work out as Nene had originally planned. Prior to that night, Nene and Kenya had no issues, it wasn’t until one of the housewife husbands blurted out at Nene’s pajama party that “we have to wait for the new star of the show to arrive”, which triggered Nene’s anger, and entailed what the viewers witnessed leading up to the melee. We didn’t edit, manipulate, or conjure up a devious plan to sabotage Nene like she would want people to believe. We can not provide or present footage that a housewife does not put out of themselves to be recorded. So for Nene to blame poor editing on the production and editing staff is the furthest from the truth, and showing no accountability on her end. For obvious reasons, BRAVO network decided not to allow Nene’s blog to go up on their site when part 1 of the brawl occurred, because the network knew what Nene was saying was not the truth.

Now everybody knows Nene is a diva… but do you really think she’s scheming like that to bring Kenya down?

- See more at: http://bossip.com/915529/hi-hater-is-nene-leakes-just-mad-kenya-is-becoming-a-bigger-star-of-the-show-than-her/#sthash.9bjzCN07.dpuf
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 9:45am
It does sound credible, Why is Nene holding on to RHOA if she is a relevant actress???

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 9:53am
well well well...

i still like nene for what she is tho...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 258259260261262 521>
  Share Topic