BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 254255256257258 513>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:36pm
I like how common law mad at Kenya yet she did the same thing to Todd......
Sponsored Links

OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

none of them really care for kenya.. so i think theyre just making her walking over there into something.. 

if cynthia would have got up and walked over it would have been nothing... 

and i didnt really see mal push kandi.. but she definitely pushed todd.. either way i see why kandi got mad 
peter with that, "you know the rules" all in todds face and cynthia wavin her fingers in her face.. then your sis pushes my man..? 

the camera kind of cuts to another view 
but you can see the aftermath of Kandi getting pushed back though.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 11:07pm
Me and the responses on this page are

>here<
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 2:53am
I can see why naming who's at fault regarding this particular incident is so confusing

So many of them were in the wrong, the blame shouldn't fall squarely on one person
It did start with Nene "stirring the pot" by setting up that get together and passing out those messy questions (or maybe we should blame Bravo for that).

But all I know, was this episode showed a perfect example of what internalized racism and double consciousness does to the average Black person
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 4:26am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I swear we must be watching different shows cause Kenya didn't run up and Khandi lying she ran up on malorie after Mal pushed todd which was why Mal pushed her......and Nene woulda got her ass beat talking to me like that.....bish be trying it.

Lol @ ran up like they were far apart from each other.
Kandi put her hand out like "chill" and Malorie pushed her. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 7:07am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I really don't think Chis grabbed Kenya like how y'all were saying in here.
I don't think he should have touched her ...but y'all were in here acting like he mans handled her

a man who is known for beating women shouldn't ever put his hands on a woman.  period.  but especially in any kind of aggrevated situation.  he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt of having gentle intentions, imo. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 7:19am
mal has serious issues.  i wouldn't be surprised if she low key wants peter.  there.  i said it.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 8:07am
Mal does have issues
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 8:24am
Can't stand Mal..wondering how her husband puts up with her..she seems so miserable
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 8:39am
But why she just come out of left field ready to put paws on Kandi and then talking all the bs. I didn't know it was that deep. I can NOT wait for the reunion. I think Phaedra will be MIA with the recent turn of events. She knows anything that she says can and will be used against her. And you know Andy is going to ask questions.

Edited by Butta Cookie - Feb 10 2014 at 8:39am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 254255256257258 513>