Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 253254255256257 513>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

awww, guess phaedra cancelled. 
we get kenya insteadDead
Canceled what? I'm lost...

watch what happens live
Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:43pm
Oh okay. I wonder if she will be at the reunion.

I doubt it.

Edited by blaquefoxx - Feb 09 2014 at 9:58pm
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:44pm
peter is such a bitchmade man. 
he thought he was beefing with kandi.. a woman.. kandi told his ass aint no body worried about you i'm talking to mal... 

mal pushed todd really hard. i don't know what she did to kandi but kandi was for sure going after to mal  for putting her hands on todd.

Edited by melikey - Feb 09 2014 at 9:45pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:05pm
I swear we must be watching different shows cause Kenya didn't run up and Khandi lying she ran up on malorie after Mal pushed todd which was why Mal pushed her......and Nene woulda got her ass beat talking to me like that.....bish be trying it.
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:09pm
Someone just asked kenya where is her african prince on watch what happens live....OH MY!!!!
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I swear we must be watching different shows cause Kenya didn't run up and Khandi lying she ran up on malorie after Mal pushed todd which was why Mal pushed her......and Nene woulda got her ass beat talking to me like that.....bish be trying it.
Sweet baby Jesus THANK YOU, I watched again cause I thought I was trippin'. GGGGGGGGGG's!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:17pm
none of them really care for kenya.. so i think theyre just making her walking over there into something.. 

if cynthia would have got up and walked over it would have been nothing... 

and i didnt really see mal push kandi.. but she definitely pushed todd.. either way i see why kandi got mad 
peter with that, "you know the rules" all in todds face and cynthia wavin her fingers in her face.. then your sis pushes my man..? 

Edited by coconess - Feb 09 2014 at 10:20pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:24pm
I still feel like Khandi kept saying lil slick shyt regarding Peter......and its was odd to me because she wasn't doing it to any of the other men just Peter
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

none of them really care for kenya.. so i think theyre just making her walking over there into something.. 

Nah, they just tired of Kenya getting up in people's face. I know I am...
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:34pm
Whats so funny is how the girls can understand Kando getting upset because someone put hands on her but Kenya couldn't get upset for the same reason. SMH Kandi got swoll trying to protect Todd and he made her seem Xtra crazy saying her issues with her mom got her lashing out lmaatwo.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 253254255256257 513>
  Share Topic