BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 224225226227228 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:22pm
Couples counseling session? The hell?
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:23pm
wait didn't nene slap (or snatch her and her wig)  kim outside by a car????

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jan 28 2014 at 1:24pm
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:25pm
Nene should've left that "girlfriend" comment out
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:26pm
Sheree snatched Kim's wig...Nene choked Kim at some mall (cameras were not rolling)
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

wait didn't nene slap (or snatch her and her wig)  kim outside by a car????

Yes..NeNe is fake!!!
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Kandi checked Nene when Kandi first joined RHOA with the "who are you talking to crazy? you better calm your ass down.i better walk away before i blow up on your ass right now" at some event...and Nene cant play that "im rich bitch" sh*t with Kandi LOL

Ahhhh I remember that line! I can even picture Kandi's face and hand gesture during that scene But I'm drawing blanks on everything else...I don't remember nene being there...I gotta go find that episode.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Nene should've left that "girlfriend" comment out

She was just being her shady messy self...
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Kandi checked Nene when Kandi first joined RHOA with the "who are you talking to crazy? you better calm your ass down.i better walk away before i blow up on your ass right now" at some event...and Nene cant play that "im rich bitch" sh*t with Kandi LOL

LOL

After that Nene and Kandi haven't really been in a big fight. I do like Nene, but she can be a hypocrite sometimes.

I thought for sure Kandi and Nene were going to fight at one reunion. Kandi said she doesn't understand how Nene could be so judgmental about her sex toy shop when she was an ex stripper and said Nene had no room to talk. I thought for sure Nene was going to be like "Bitch, I said I don't like it, the whole event was disgusting, I don't know why I came and ya I was a stripper but I have more class than you" or something like that. 

But Nene just calmly put on her apprentice voice and said "it's just not my thing" and that was it. She said more dirt during the one on one interviews about the event, but in the reunion she kept it short. Nene has no problem bringing up her stripper past, but if you use that against her she will be pissed, but not with Kandi.
cmoniquew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmoniquew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:56pm
To me it did look like Kenya was approaching the wife. She had bypassed Chris but I doubt she intended to do anything whem she got over there.
LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

the whole lot is a SET A MIX UP PPL. They talk about each other behind each others back. And when it confrontation time....it oooh...ahhh

Aren't they some two faced folks. I used to like Cynthia, thought she was so classy when she first appeared as a regular, but she is two faced herself.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 224225226227228 521>
  Share Topic