BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 223224225226227 522>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

...And she's fake. notice how she doesn't get into with Kandi. And she's friendly with Phaedra all of a sudden...now claiming to have known of her in HS when she said she didn't know of her at the last reunion. She's not gonna pick on anyone who can pick on her income...

Trust NeNe not going to buck against Kandi....I  believe Kandi can get hood on that azz
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Yep.....i usually like Nene but she was embarrassing herself this episode.....and Porshe shoulda check the fuk outta her ass for that Bisexual comment....real quick.
LOL porsha check someone? She didn't even understand wtf bisexual meant...bitch is clueless...

I know I know.....couldnt be me......Ida read Nene drag queen looking as for filth.....
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

The men on this show are some b!tches.

I liked Kenya's lingerie thou.  Can someone help me find where I can get it online.  I really like it and I need it for my trip.
was it similar to this?

Black Label Gown
Fredricks.

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Jan 28 2014 at 12:31pm
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:35pm
Kandi checked Nene when Kandi first joined RHOA with the "who are you talking to crazy? you better calm your ass down.i better walk away before i blow up on your ass right now" at some event...and Nene cant play that "im rich bitch" sh*t with Kandi LOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:40pm
Yall just now figuring this out? LOL

This was obvious from the get-go... season 1. Except back then Nene had an equal (Kim) to distract her messy ass ways

Cynthia... I knew she was messy. Any individual that wants so badly to be "in" with a bully is a damn weakling themselves. First red flag

Kenya is not afraid of Nene. She's not as loud as Nene but she's not afraid of her, neither is Kandi nor Marlo. Nene is a monster. A manipulative monster. She trys so hard to act like what she is not (classy). She's a terrible friend but powerful one

Some people are befriended because they are respected and some people are befriended because they are feared

I believe that Nene is feared and that's why she has so many minions "friends"

Nene is very messy and I don't think she's a good friend.

She picked on the underdog (Porsha) because she knew she could read Porsha (if necessary) and no one would come to her defense.

She did the same thing to Cynthia in Savannah...

And now she's using this party as a reason to gang up on Kenya...

Nene is a damn bully.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

The men on this show are some b!tches.

I liked Kenya's lingerie thou.  Can someone help me find where I can get it online.  I really like it and I need it for my trip.
was it similar to this?

Black Label Gown
Fredricks.

I can't see the pic but i'm going to check Frederick's now and look for Black label gown.  Thank you!!
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Yall just now figuring this out? LOL

This was obvious from the get-go... season 1. Except back then Nene had an equal (Kim) to distract her messy ass ways

Cynthia... I knew she was messy. Any individual that wants so badly to be "in" with a bully is a damn weakling themselves. First red flag

Kenya is not afraid of Nene. She's not as loud as Nene but she's not afraid of her, neither is Kandi nor Marlo. Nene is a monster. A manipulative monster. She trys so hard to act like what she is not (classy). She's a terrible friend but powerful one

Some people are befriended because they are respected and some people are befriended because they are feared

I believe that Nene is feared and that's why she has so many minions "friends"

Nene is very messy and I don't think she's a good friend.

She picked on the underdog (Porsha) because she knew she could read Porsha (if necessary) and no one would come to her defense.

She did the same thing to Cynthia in Savannah...

And now she's using this party as a reason to gang up on Kenya...

Nene is a damn bully.

I agree...I heard NeNe got pull with Andy and got Kim kicked off the show...
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:42pm

She had on what appears to be lingerie shorts with a corset.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:05pm
Stern Smile

NeNe Leakes on "Housewives" Fight: It's Sad to the Black Community

NeNe Leakes likes to keep it real, and she's getting real candid about her costar Kenya Moore

The "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star took to her blog after Sunday's "Pillow Talk" party (which escalated into one epic brawl) to clear up some of the confusion surrounding the fight.

The party quickly changed from a couples counseling session to a fight club when Christopher Williams stood up to address Kenya's statements surrounding his marriage to Natalie Williams.

What we didn't see in the episode (according to NeNe), was Kenya charging towards Natalie after she started screaming "don't back peddle now" when her husband started a conversation with Moore about the allegations she made during their wine tasting trip.

"Chris’s wife Natalie started saying 'don’t back paddle [sic] now' and Kenya got up and charged out of her seat towards Natalie (but you couldn’t see that part) (I wonder why?)," Leakes writes. 

"Chris stepped in to stop her but not in an aggressive way. Kenya then got all extra saying take your hands off on me! Her girlfriend in the red pajamas jumped up in Chris’s face and that’s when the explosion started. I don’t condone violence! I can’t control adults and it’s not my fault if adults decide to fight on their own!"

The "girlfriend" NeNe is referring to is Kenya's male assistant, Brandon DeShazer, who took a pretty bad beating once Phaedra Parks' husband Apollo Nida jumped into the fight. 

"In my opinion Kenya was the spark that lit the fire. Whenever she’s around, we have the worst times," she says. "I’ve been on this show from the very beginning and we have NEVER had a physical altercation on this show!"

"I am all about a good read, throwing shade and even getting you together when need be but violence is never okay to me. I think it’s a sad display of behavior and I think it is sad to the black community to be a part of such negative activity! I am bigger, I am better and for that I apologize!"

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:17pm
Kenya charging that girl is so out of character I can't believe it.....Nene lying.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 223224225226227 522>