BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 216217218219220 522>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Was christopher williams the guy that wendy williams accused of date raping her or was it Al B Sure

Yes.  It was definitely Christopher Williams that Wendy accused. Also, back in the 90s when Wendy was still on the radio station Hot 97, Stacy Dash was a guest and explained on air that when Stacy & Chris were together, she broke up with him and he kidnapped her, duct taped her mouth, tied her to a chair and beat her. She didnt get him locked up b/c of their son.

Ok thanks. I thought it was him. What a disgusting human being. She should have had him arrested. He probably raped other women.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:38pm
^^^^
woowwww....it looks like he's lead a rough life.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jan 27 2014 at 8:38pm
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:40pm
IA with funky dineva.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:47pm

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Was christopher williams the guy that wendy williams accused of date raping her or was it Al B Sure

Yes.  It was definitely Christopher Williams that Wendy accused. Also, back in the 90s when Wendy was still on the radio station Hot 97, Stacy Dash was a guest and explained on air that when Stacy & Chris were together, she broke up with him and he kidnapped her, duct taped her mouth, tied her to a chair and beat her. She didnt get him locked up b/c of their son.

Ok thanks. I thought it was him. What a disgusting human being. She should have had him arrested. He probably raped other women.

wtf?

and this woman that has been with him for supposedly 18 years is claiming him? how embarrassing.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:48pm
i'm so disgusted. Wow. Wonder if Wendy pressed charges. These men are pathetic. I hope chuck and chris don't join the show cause I can't stomach so much lameness at the same time.

Edited by keepgrowing - Jan 27 2014 at 9:49pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:59pm
no, wendy didnt have him arrested. i dont recall what happened that prevented her from pressing charges
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:19pm
I'm googling and in her book she talks shout being date-taped but not by who
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

I'm googling and in her book she talks shout being date-taped but not by who

people know.someone that worked with her for months when she filmed her movie (that was never released) is who gave me that tea amongst other stuff.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:35pm
I read her book years ago too. She felt like it was just one of those things that happens. She also said that she doesn't compare it to "rape" where women are hurt or traumatized or something to that effect. I guess she felt like her rape wasn't as traumatic or forceful/violent as other rapes. She was also doing coke at the time and thought that people would not believe her because of that.
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:40pm
I just saw chris video all I see is your love video on vh1soul lol

Edited by Mz. Mocha - Jan 27 2014 at 11:41pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair