Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 213214215216217 513>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:58pm
I thinks it's confusing because Halle accused them all of beating her ass but I do believe that David and Chris have both denied it.
Sponsored Links

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

NJ yes.  i seem to recall him having a rep for slapping his women up as well.  i believe he was beating halle berry too...

Yes, he made Halle deaf in one ear.

I thought that was Wesley
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I thought that was David Justice

Lol...it was
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 6:00pm
Yeah it was a mix of all them crazy niccas....
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 6:28pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 6:50pm
thank you for posting the funky dineva. he gave me everything i needed to understand the episode. im about to catch up on the show, starting back to the halloween party that you all and he mentioned. lol
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 7:21pm
lmaoooo
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 7:29pm
wrong thread.

Edited by GoodGirlGoneGr8 - Jan 27 2014 at 7:31pm
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Right. He threw shade from the jump. Talking about I don't know what medication you are taking. If my hubby was there chris wouldn't even had a chance to say that because my man would have been up in his face like " Brotha you betta sat yo a** down"

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I love that scene!
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Was christopher williams the guy that wendy williams accused of date raping her or was it Al B Sure

Yes.  It was definitely Christopher Williams that Wendy accused. Also, back in the 90s when Wendy was still on the radio station Hot 97, Stacy Dash was a guest and explained on air that when Stacy & Chris were together, she broke up with him and he kidnapped her, duct taped her mouth, tied her to a chair and beat her. She didnt get him locked up b/c of their son.

Ok thanks. I thought it was him. What a disgusting human being. She should have had him arrested. He probably raped other women.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 213214215216217 513>
  Share Topic