Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202203204205206 524>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 1:23am
Haha...

the first light skin dude (the singer) never should've gotten up to ask his question.. 
Porscha was like "please have a seat sir"  he was like "na nahhh.. i gotta stand up"

Then the crazy lite skint dude in the red robe went crazy when the first lite skint dude grabbed Kenyas
arm.

then Peter jumped in and aPollo next, to restrain red robe, Then red robe started flailing his feets so Apollo
started laying them hands.

haha

Edited by OoDles O - Jan 27 2014 at 2:31am
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 1:33am
I don't even watch this show but yalls commentary had me tape it...

Kenya had me rollin when she said Apollo was fighting like he was in jail protecting his virginity
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 1:33am
Did yall see Chuck hiding behind his wife?!?!?!? ohmygawd LOLCryDeadLOLCryCry
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 1:36am
I think Nene is jealous of Kenya's Beauty and passive aggresively thru her under the bus...
Joja1107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joja1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 1:43am
It looks like Todd is taller than we thought. When Cynthia was "confronting" Kandi he looked to be the same height as Cynthia.

I really can't stand NeNe she is such an instigator. In her confessional she said she hates fake ppl but she is QUEEN FAKE!

I don't like Kenya either but she did not start the drama!

I used to like Cynthia until she started jocking (yes, I'm old) NeNe so hard! She does not have a backbone and has become so messy hanging w/that bully NeNe.

I still like Kandi & Poor "lil tink tink" Porsha.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 1:53am
Did you see her sister try to stop her from that comment... then she was like nvrmd LOLCry

Porsha is TOO funny

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Porsha-sexual
Jewels212* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewels212* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:17am

Nene i see why u cant find an acting job after this episode...
And yall need to stop questioning Apollo's actions! We all got sum good ass eye candy so hushLOL
Jewels212* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewels212* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:21am
And that was kinda suspect how they showed the cost of the party after the messy situation with Apollo....Hmmm..
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:57am
Originally posted by LynnNyc LynnNyc wrote:

Apollo better save all that for prison, when he returns. And he shoved Phaedra when she tried to hold him back.
He really can't stand Phaedra
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:58am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

So after watching the episode again, idk how I feel about Chris touching Kenya. Kenya got up walking like she was about to do sumthin to Sole look-a-like, Chris tries to stop Kenya, drama ensues. Now the question is how far would Kenya have went if Chris ain't touch her? And why did Red Pajamas get up right after Kenya did. Nicca saddownSleepy

And I think Peter and Apollo just wanted to kick red pajamas ass since last season. Remember that lil issue outside of Kenya's costume party when Red Pajamas was gettin buckLOL

Blaque...I'm over here crying at your post...LOLwheew...that was funny.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202203204205206 524>
  Share Topic