Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 169170171172173 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Todd was acting like he didn't know when they would wed on WHL last night so I guess that's why.
The men were on fire last night but Apollo was acting like he was ready from a script.

Phaedra was in the front row with his balls in her purse!LOL
all ur comments crack me upLOL
Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Todd was acting like he didn't know when they would wed on WHL last night so I guess that's why.
The men were on fire last night but Apollo was acting like he was ready from a script.

Phaedra was in the front row with his balls in her purse!LOL
all ur comments crack me upLOL

It was tragic!  I could just imagine anytime Andy asked a question to Apollo would glance over at good ole Southern Belle Phaedra and she would tap her little clutch to remind him. and he would think twice about his answer. 

Andy said you look just like Aiden. I'm thinking Phaedra treat him like Aiden too. smh

Edited by Princess_S - Jan 20 2014 at 1:49pm
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 1:50pm
LOL
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 4:03pm
Cynthia is two faced and she talks too much. I noticed that a few seasons ago during "Black Baby Gate". Last night's epi reminded me why I don't like her...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 5:01pm
Kandi was shady for that peter comment tho...he has every right to check her.....he didn't have a thing to do with that....
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 5:09pm
I think she was using Peter because peter is the only husband she knew before RHOA. I didn't get the shade. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 5:16pm

I think she was using Peter because peter is the only husband she knew before RHOA. I didn't get the shade. 
She shouldn't have brought Peter into this for no reason....If someone had mentioned Todd like she mentioned Peter she would have been mad as hell.....Like she coulda mentioned Chris if anything....and hell she has dirt on everyones man TBH....but she randomly picked Peter......I see she may not have meant it but for most people it didn't come off that way.....
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 6:46pm
I think it's bitchmade for a man to check a woman. If anything he should tell todd to tell his woman to keep his name out her mouth. See how hard he is then.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:37pm
Checking her has nothing to do with intimidating....Peter has every right to address Kandi about involving him tho.....he can do this with out yelling insulting and threatening.....Cynthia should have checked it before she ran to Peter but she a punk....
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 6:00am
Kenya messy but Natalies face was priceless, Christopher looked finished.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 169170171172173 521>
  Share Topic