Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 144145146147148 513>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 6:05pm
He's an ass.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 6:08pm
he and his wife are trying hard to be the newest members of the show.. 

i dont blame them.. i had no idea they made 300k-500k 
hes an ass but ppl will do/say what they must for fame 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 6:10pm
i do think it was funny how he just got done talkin to the boys and girls club about about respect, and respecting your moms and sisters (i think he said sister right..?) and he knows them kids probably watch the show... then he went and acted a disrespectful, childish fool like 10 minutes later  

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 6:20pm
I'm glad Phaedra didn't try and throw Kandi under the bus while he was dissing her.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 6:48pm
That nig is scandalous.  Regardless if it was for money, I would be ashamed if I was Mynique.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

RHOA Production Had To Edit Out Chuck Smith Saying He Smashed Tamar Braxton & T-Boz Too

Posted in reality tv, RHOA

tamar chuck tboz

I swear to you, Atlanta is too small!!! Things are not looking up for Chuck Smith. I Just got off the phone with with someone close to production that shall remain nameless who filled my cup with tea so sweet I need to check my blood sugar.  That trip to Athens that Nene, Phaedra, & Chuck took on this week’s episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta was far more intense than we saw. For starters, on the show, things were edited to look as if the trio took a small day trip. In all actuality, the crew was in Athens for 3 days. Pictures of Phaedra & Chuck started to surface on various social media outlets during that time, and Mynique quickly made her was to Athens during their 3 day stint. You deduce from that what you’d like. However, we did not see Mynique one time during the Athens excursion.

Remember that awkward car ride scene when Chuck tells Phaedra he was dating her and Kandi at the same time, and that they were “part of the team?” Well, the story goes, those are not the only two names he called. Allegedly, during that same conversation, Chuck began to run down a list of names of people who he allegedly slept with and were part of the team he is alleging that Phaedra & Kandi were on. The two most poignant names on the list were Tamar Braxton & T-Boz. Catch these T’s

tumblr_mu4u002Qlz1rdutw3o1_400

nene chuck ohaedra

Chile they say on the ride home Chuck started rattling off names like he was reading a flight manifest. Just why didn’t we see this? Well, my first guess is that production nor Chuck wanted any Love & War with Vincent Herbert! OKAY! Say what you want to say about Vince, but Vince has some weight in these streets and is a major power player. However, I’ve been told that traditionally production tends to stray away from name dropping and hearsay if it was not already public Chuck Smithknowledge or able to be 3rd party verified. Now let me take a moment to clear myself legally. I am not saying that Chuck Smith slept with Tamar or T-Boz. What I am saying is, it was told to me that Chuck Smith allegedly said on the car ride home that he also had relations with Tamar & T-boz. I find it prudent to share that T-boz also co-wrote Girl Talk with Kandi, and Ode to Chuck Smith. I am told that T-Boz says she did not sleep with Chuck and that he and Tamar may have had some dealings back in the day, sometime after Kandi. All of this is really making chuck luck like a douche bag!

READ: [Kandi Burruss Clears The Air on Chuck Smith Drama on Big Tigger Show ” I Had Keys To His House” (video)]

As for Mynique holding a peach… It is obvious Mynique was in the running for becoming a housewive. She was being tested, just as they test several ladies each season. It Just so happened that events that took place during her testing were good enough to make television, and that is why we see her. I’ve been told that Chuck was very persistent with asking production “so when are you going to give my wife a housewives contract?” With Monique coming off rather sweet & docile, and chuck being turned up to the max, one has to ask “who really wanted to hold the peach, Chuck or Mynique?”  I’m having a vision, The Real Housewives of Atlanta & Chuck. All the ladies can be holding peaches, and chuck can be holding a bag of peaches because he is the man, or a bag of sugar, whichever production feels is more fitting. Thanks in advance for my royalties…

FYI: There is more, but The Doll always has to hold a trump card…

tumblr_mu7y4sQrKK1rfduvxo1_500

Thoughts?

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i do think it was funny how he just got done talkin to the boys and girls club about about respect, and respecting your moms and sisters (i think he said sister right..?) and he knows them kids probably watch the show... then he went and acted a disrespectful, childish fool like 10 minutes later  

LOL

I didn't even think of that. 

And why was Mynique so pressed about the relationships chuck had with other women before they met? Kinda odd. Maybe he had some infidelity issues in their marriage. I'm sure that's not the first time he has told her that it was only sex and didn't mean anything.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:20pm
They're trying to get a spot on the next season. So they're reaching.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:38pm
did porsha really move into that ridiculous house????  6 bedrooms is crazy.  She deserves to be fired for that.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

I'm glad Phaedra didn't try and throw Kandi under the bus while he was dissing her.

Lol she kinda did though...she didn't really defend herself and as soon as kandi came up she was like yeah, yeah, kandi is the one that said all that!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 144145146147148 513>
  Share Topic