BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 128129130131132 513>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:07am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

When is the episode coming of Kandi bout to choke a hoe?! That's the only real reason I'm watching.
This!
Sponsored Links

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 2:14pm
Ish was hella boring last night just a bunch of hens clucking and crying....yeah I'm ready to see kandi to explode I got a funny feeling crazy mama Joyce might be right.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 2:40pm
smh @  last night's episode

Nene is nobody's friend. She sees Cynthia crying like that and doesnt go console her, and when she finally does she still doesnt give her an apology?

Nene thinks we dont see her paying back PhaePhae for what Phae did 3 yrs ago (trying to bring Nene's stepsister and Marlo on the show) with this Chuck and Mylanta storyline. Is that man really going to rag on Phaedra for what they did or didnt do 20yrs ago? If anything Phae's response to her relationship with Chuck was respectful and bland. If i were Mystical, Kandi's response would be what burns my soul
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

smh @  last night's episode

Nene is nobody's friend. She sees Cynthia crying like that and doesnt go console her, and when she finally does she still doesnt give her an apology?

Nene thinks we dont see her paying back PhaePhae for what Phae did 3 yrs ago (trying to bring Nene's stepsister and Marlo on the show) with this Chuck and Mylanta storyline. Is that man really going to rag on Phaedra for what they did or didnt do 20yrs ago? If anything Phae's response to her relationship with Chuck was respectful and bland. If i were Mystical, Kandi's response would be what burns my soul
 girllll all of this. Dead @ mylanta. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 2:48pm
^ The way you keep changing that woman's name

I didn't see last night episode. Nene has no loyalty to anyone. I only saw one episode of her wedding show and she was so tacky by bringing up a private situation at dinner. Kenya cries to nene about why she did so and so but nene isn't her friend. She's not Mylanta's friend either if she'd bring that up at all.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 3:00pm

How da hell does Mynique= MOnique?

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

How da hell does Mynique= MOnique?

*screaming* THIS!!!!!!
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 3:19pm
I kinda liked the last episode.  I was hoping for Porsha and Kenya to make up and become friends.  I guess i'm always looking for resolutions.  I knew Phaedra and Kenya would never rekindle their friendship.  Also, I really think that something really happened btw Apollo and Kenya. 

As for Myrnigue, she shouldn't have never mentioned anything about her hubby and Kandi's past relationship.   That was just a super dumb move.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 3:24pm
i don't like how nene had porsha text him… 
she was slowly moving on… don't open this can of worms back up.. it can be hard to move past that ish.. let her move on. 

i don't like how kandi sent the text either 

porsha seems too young to be with this crowd. 

cynthias mannerisms/movements and the way she talks at certain times annoys me.. 
like when nene imitated her after she left crying.. that was a good imitation 

Edited by coconess - Dec 30 2013 at 3:27pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 3:31pm
the reunion is gonna be a mess.. they're all gonna come for kenya cus she throws so much shade in the lil confessional 
she's so phony 

this trip was wack 

aw.. i think myniques husband is gonna embarrass phaedra.. that sucks 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair