Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 403>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

How da hell does Mynique= MOnique?

*screaming* THIS!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 3:19pm
I kinda liked the last episode.  I was hoping for Porsha and Kenya to make up and become friends.  I guess i'm always looking for resolutions.  I knew Phaedra and Kenya would never rekindle their friendship.  Also, I really think that something really happened btw Apollo and Kenya. 

As for Myrnigue, she shouldn't have never mentioned anything about her hubby and Kandi's past relationship.   That was just a super dumb move.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 3:24pm
i don't like how nene had porsha text him… 
she was slowly moving on… don't open this can of worms back up.. it can be hard to move past that ish.. let her move on. 

i don't like how kandi sent the text either 

porsha seems too young to be with this crowd. 

cynthias mannerisms/movements and the way she talks at certain times annoys me.. 
like when nene imitated her after she left crying.. that was a good imitation 

Edited by coconess - Dec 30 2013 at 3:27pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 3:31pm
the reunion is gonna be a mess.. they're all gonna come for kenya cus she throws so much shade in the lil confessional 
she's so phony 

this trip was wack 

aw.. i think myniques husband is gonna embarrass phaedra.. that sucks 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 3:40pm
Yes Kenya throws unnecessary shade in her confessionals. When she said Nene's cat was as bald as her head I died!!
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

the reunion is gonna be a mess.. they're all gonna come for kenya cus she throws so much shade in the lil confessional 
she's so phony 

this trip was wack 

aw.. i think myniques husband is gonna embarrass phaedra.. that sucks 

honey! i think Phae Phae might quit after this. lol 
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 3:50pm
In the confessional Kenya said Nene had an adam's apple.

LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 3:53pm
lol i think she'll try to act strong and say he's lying.. she'll probably come right back at him and try to embarrass him. 

that has to suck though 
i wonder if he denied some of the stuff kandi was saying too 

Edited by coconess - Dec 30 2013 at 3:53pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 3:56pm
theres not one episode where kenya doesnt make fun of someone.. half of the time its one of her 'friends'… i could kinda understand porsha and phae but why nene and them..? just phony… 

she doesnt have any excuses for sayin that stuff about nene either.. the reunion will be cray.. she'll just be sitting there with nothing to say. 

oh.. and theres somethin i don't believe about kenyas story about her mom.. i haven't quite put my finger on what it is yet though. 

she just sees you and acts like you don't exist..? i can understand someone making mistakes at birth.. but she saw you after you were miss america… and after being on tv… and she still just ignores you? you see her too and you're so hurt but you've NEVER spoken to her..? 
something in that tea isn't clean  

Edited by coconess - Dec 30 2013 at 3:58pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:06pm
Yes Coco sum'tin ain't right!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System