BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131132133 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by gemini1591 gemini1591 wrote:

I wanna know what the three of them were doing in that car

This. Now he's going to try to make her look stupid on TV to save face. Let's see if he checks Kandi about her statement.
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 8:18pm
When is the episode coming of Kandi bout to choke a hoe?! That's the only real reason I'm watching.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:32pm
The episodes already over?
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 10:41pm
Damn, Porcha is the baddest chick on the show! I had to pause it on them short shorts and tank top!!Hug
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:07am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

When is the episode coming of Kandi bout to choke a hoe?! That's the only real reason I'm watching.
This!
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 2:14pm
Ish was hella boring last night just a bunch of hens clucking and crying....yeah I'm ready to see kandi to explode I got a funny feeling crazy mama Joyce might be right.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 2:40pm
smh @  last night's episode

Nene is nobody's friend. She sees Cynthia crying like that and doesnt go console her, and when she finally does she still doesnt give her an apology?

Nene thinks we dont see her paying back PhaePhae for what Phae did 3 yrs ago (trying to bring Nene's stepsister and Marlo on the show) with this Chuck and Mylanta storyline. Is that man really going to rag on Phaedra for what they did or didnt do 20yrs ago? If anything Phae's response to her relationship with Chuck was respectful and bland. If i were Mystical, Kandi's response would be what burns my soul
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

smh @  last night's episode

Nene is nobody's friend. She sees Cynthia crying like that and doesnt go console her, and when she finally does she still doesnt give her an apology?

Nene thinks we dont see her paying back PhaePhae for what Phae did 3 yrs ago (trying to bring Nene's stepsister and Marlo on the show) with this Chuck and Mylanta storyline. Is that man really going to rag on Phaedra for what they did or didnt do 20yrs ago? If anything Phae's response to her relationship with Chuck was respectful and bland. If i were Mystical, Kandi's response would be what burns my soul
 girllll all of this. Dead @ mylanta. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 2:48pm
^ The way you keep changing that woman's name

I didn't see last night episode. Nene has no loyalty to anyone. I only saw one episode of her wedding show and she was so tacky by bringing up a private situation at dinner. Kenya cries to nene about why she did so and so but nene isn't her friend. She's not Mylanta's friend either if she'd bring that up at all.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 3:00pm

How da hell does Mynique= MOnique?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131132133 521>