Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105 403>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 8:20am
I feel for Khandi and speech was great!  So Mama Joyce likes to play victim- how are you mad at the khandi because the people on TV is talking about your cray butt. 
Sponsored Links

trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:09am
That sh!t was painful to watch!
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:36am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

All the women in Kandi's family are some bitter ass ol baby mamas 

It's sad that they want to repeat the cycle even more

Girl!! I was thinking the thing. How you gonna tell somebody at their dress fitting that you don't want them to get married but you don't even give a valid reason why. She looked so hurt. Those some mean bitter acting old biddies.
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:56am
I don't care Leon still sexy. Everytime I see him I think of the Temptations movie LOL. I don't like Peter I would have preferred Cynthia and Leon to stay together. They made a beautiful daughter. Peter is sneaky. I don't know whats going on with that whole kandi karmen todd situation but I will say kandi needs to watch her household some women are sneaky bitches. Mama joyce wasn't going to do nothing cuz she would have thrown that shoe long time ago. I say if kandi wants to marry todd just get that pre-nup together and get that dick. Apollo a freak and I love it. Nene being messy calling phaedra (the southern belle) a head doctor LOLLOLLOL. You can't help but laugh when Nene shade people. I feel sorry for kenya and her whole mother situation Confused. Porsche story line is boring..Im done 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

I need Khandi to put on her grown women panties and check her mother. Joyce has poisoned the aunts to believe the py.

This. Kandi needs to understand that just because she is used to her mama acting like that doesnt mean everybody will understand or even accept her rude behavior. I blame Kandi for all of this because she should have been checked her mama. There is a respectful way of checking a parent. Trust me. Kandi sitting there like a little 12 yr old who scared of her mama. She is going to let mama joyce run everyone away. If I was her friend I probably would have just left because Ill be damned if I let some old biddies attack me like that. I don't tolerate abuse for nobody.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:44am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Kandi's friend got shanked in the past. I know that highschool shank scar anywhere. No amount of makeup can cover that.

I peeped that too. 
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:09am
Mama Joyce is being paid under the table by the producers to shuck and jive it up for the cameras.
Get Dat Paper Mama Joyce Clap
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:40pm
Interesting. .

An Empty Place in Her Heart

By MARILYN ACHIRON

UPDATED 05/24/1993 at 01:00 AM EDT  Originally published 05/24/1993 at 01:00 AM EDT

NOTHING, KENYA MOORE THOUGHT, COULD mar the moment. The tears of joy still felt fresh on her face. The glittering crown was nestled carefully in her Wichita hotel room, where she had returned after a hectic day of interviews and appearances. Ecstatic with triumph, she was completely unprepared for the message that greeted her at the front desk—three words that broke through her bliss: "Your mother called." 

"She said she just wanted to congratulate me," recalls Moore, at her Westwood, Calif., apartment. "Hut I didn't want to talk to her. I'm a very forgiving person. But I'll only forgive her if she asks for my forgiveness." 

This past Feb. 19, Moore, 22, became the second black woman ever to win the title of Miss USA. On May 21 she will represent the U.S. at the Miss Universe pageant in Mexico City (CBS, 9 p.m. ET). She is a breathtaking 5'10" beauty with a quick intelligence, a dazzling smile and an easy laugh. No one would suspect that beneath the carefully cultivated poise lies a painful secret: She has barely spoken to her mother, Patricia Moore, 38, a special education teacher in her hometown of Detroit, in more than a decade. "I can honestly say I don't love her," says Kenya. "I don't even know her." The depth of her hurt is apparent in the title of a poem she wrote about her mother six months ago: "I Didn't Ask to Be Your Mistake." 

Though Patricia took a step toward rapprochement the day after the pageant—and, she says matter-of-factly, "the door for communication has been and always will remain open"—she has not extended the apology her daughter demands. As Kenya and other family members tell it, the trouble began in 1970, even before Kenya was born, when her 16-year-old mother became pregnant by her 16-year-old boyfriend, Ronald Grant. One of five children in a middle-class family (her father owned a construction company; her mother owned a clothing store), Patricia was sent to live with her older sister Lori, then a student at Central Michigan University. To her family, "getting pregnant was considered shameful," says Lori, now an attorney in Atlanta. Ronald wanted the child but felt unable to provide a proper home (a restaurant manager, he lives now in Houston and has maintained contact with Kenya). When Patricia talked about putting Kenya up for adoption, Ronald asked his mother, Doris Grant, now 62, to raise the little girl as her own. Doris agreed. Patricia did not even name her baby. Instead, Lori christened her Kenya because, she says, like the country, "she was dark and beautiful." 

In the years that followed, Patricia, who neither married nor had other children, refused to accept Kenya as her daughter. She declines to discuss the details of the estrangement. "I'm a very private person," she says. "It doesn't matter how dim Kenya portrays me, because I know exactly who I am." As Kenya tells it, when seeing Patricia at regular family gatherings as a child, she tried unsuccessfully to make contact. "She would treat me like I was invisible," says Kenya. By the time she was 12, says Kenya, she stopped trying to communicate with her mother. "I decided never to let her hurt me again," she explains. Her pain, she admits, turned to anger, most of which she directed at her grandmother. Though she lived for a few years with Patricia's well-off family, Kenya was raised primarily by Doris, who lived with her husband, Virgil, and their five children in an impoverished neighborhood in west Detroit. Doris, caretaker of an elderly couple, scraped together money to buy a gown for Kenya's first pageant at 14. But nothing could satisfy Kenya. "I was bitter," she says. "I hurt her feelings, saying, 'You're not my mother.' " 

Modeling and pageants brought Kenya money and success—and also some serious trouble. At 16, she won the Miss Black World Michigan contest and met a man who, says Doris, was "cut out of the wrong cloth." Handsome and charming, he was also, says Kenya, jealous, controlling and eventually physically abusive. She ended the explosive three-year relationship after, she claims, he stabbed her with a nail file. (No formal charges were ever made.) 

Today Moore is wiser about her choice in men. "If there is any sign of their being insecure, I won't get involved," she says. One admirer is Arsenio Hall, on whose show Moore appeared and who subsequently took her to a Lakers game and then dinner at L.A.'s ultrahip restaurant the Ivy. When her pageant days are over, she hopes to begin understanding that sad early chapter of her life by enrolling at UCLA to study child psychology, "it's a way for me to help other kids avoid growing up miserable and bitter," she says. Meanwhile, an apology is an absolute requisite for real mending. But as Kenya prepares for her final pageant. Patricia offers only a blessing from afar. "I'm praying for her," says Patricia. "I wish her all the luck and success in the world." 

MARILYN ACHIRON 
TOM CUNNEFF in Los Angeles 

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:08pm
Her mother was 16 when she had her
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:06pm
Momma Joyce rolled in with her crew .....it was embarrassing but for some reason I don't trust Khandi scarface friend
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105 403>