BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 518>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 7:36pm
is Kandi an only child??

My mom was like that before I got married...... When she was engaged I was like that too....

Sighhhhhh I had to tell my momma to cool it..... she tantrumed but I didnt give in

I live in a different state and everyone is happy
Sponsored Links

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:02pm
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kordell-stewart-39-divorce-wife-184732975--nfl.html

Edited by oh_so_moody - Dec 05 2013 at 10:02pm
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Bring Marlo Back.......Kenya can go she is boring......

UGH I miss Marlo. She was everything. After seeing her on Nene's wedding, I'm now sure she is banned from rhoa after saying the F word cause there is no reason she shouldn't be popping up on rhoa if she was on that other show.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:41pm
Kinda of admire cynthia being open with her daughter. If I told my mom I had a boyfriend at 13, the next morning I would have woke up with my bags packed and a one way flight to Nigeria. My mom would have gone ballistic.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:45pm
awww noelle is cute
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:46pm
I agree with nene's stance on dating. Noelle shouldn't be going anydamnwhere. I agree, I like the fact that she felt comfortable telling her mother. She's pretty.

I saw them wishing Joyce happy bday on instagram.. I think we share a bday, which makes her a scorpio. She aint actin like any scorpio I know. We don't tell how much we don't like you, we just don't like you. Until you cross the line, then we don't give a damn. We'll punch a fetus in the face..if necessary so todd mustve done something or she's senile. I never show all my cards, even when the game's over.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

tbh he has no kids...she should be happy about THAT. Kandi was finna marry a dude with 5 baby mommas before. this is an UPGRADE

Todd has a daughter. 
Kandi and Todd are a good match. Mama needs to let it go.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 11:46am
Just as soon as I warmed up to Porsha, she is right back to irritating the hell out of me. She's a pretty girl, but her storyline irks me to no end.

Edited by honeyb87 - Dec 06 2013 at 11:47am
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 12:30pm
I hate how Porsha talks..ewwww
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

I hate how Porsha talks..ewwww

Haha, I like Porsha saddity behind, but she needs a new story line. I need some real ratchetness from her for relevance.

Edited by GoldieLocks - Dec 06 2013 at 2:19pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 518>