BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 518>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:35pm
I like Porsha's mom.....
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:40pm
me too.  she seems really cool.  and she seems fly.  i thought it was cute/sweet that she let porsha have her br...for a little while anyway...po thang.

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 02 2013 at 1:40pm
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:43pm
Porscha is a child....my god I'm tired of her. Kandi posted in her blog that she does stand up to her mom, but not in a disrespectful way. IMO she's just trying to save face, I get wanting to respect your mother, but Joyce is taking advantage of that respect, she's wrong. Nothing else to say about these other people
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 3:07pm
I dont think Porsha is childish.....I think divorce takes you to place where you want to just be a kid and not have to deal with grown up issues......and we have all wanted to just retreat in life......I think she's lucky her mom is there for her....and has no problem being her support system.....I don't think she should move out that fast either.....being in that condo alone would make things worse....she need to take her time and move on at her own pace.
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 3:34pm
Standing up for your man has nothing to do with being disrespectful. I love how she basically left his ass in the lions den while pretending to do some sh!t in the kitchen while her mother tore into him. 
Khandi could have set the tone of the conversation from the jump and chose to leave her man hanging.
I kept thinking about that Outkast song, "Sorry Miss Jackson."
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 3:38pm
She really did leave him hanging....but again Kandi doesn't understand how to really have a man because she has never had one (really had one) and Joyce couldn't be an example cause doesn't see like she has either. Her mom disrespected everyone with the way she was acting...
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Standing up for your man has nothing to do with being disrespectful. I love how she basically left his ass in the lions den while pretending to do some sh!t in the kitchen while her mother tore into him. 
Khandi could have set the tone of the conversation from the jump and chose to leave her man hanging.
I kept thinking about that Outkast song, "Sorry Miss Jackson."

yup. at this juncture kandi is going to have to choose between her mother or todd.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:24pm
james?
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:24pm
sup bae?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:28pm

i'm good.  how you be?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 518>
  Share Topic