Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586 403>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Her picking a ring he could afford isn't so bad IMO.
If he went into debt trying to marry her wouldn't do anything but become her debt. She might as well had bought her own ring if that's the case.

at the end of the day...i'm sure that was the case for phaedra, cynthia, kim and ne ne...

Yeah it's weird they're all holding it down financially in their relationships.
I guess men who are well off wouldn't want their wives doing that show in the first place
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 12:32pm
I agree with that but the point is Joyce can see right through Khandi, she knows she is making it seem Todd is contributing more than he is. She should just tell her mom to mind her business.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 12:37pm
but she told kandi to get a police officer as if that salary would allow for more contribution to the household...lol...she is either stupid as hell or full of shyt.  either way, she needs to stfu and stfd...facing the corner...indian style...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 12:46pm
Y'all act like Kandi aint cheap as hell.....she wear basic clothes and hair.....she picked out that ring because she herself is cheap.......nothing wrong with her being cheap because she has invested her money very well on things that in her heart she feels matters.....rings can be upgraded......Joyce is a messy miserable messy bitch for coming at that ring.

Hell how many women on BHM wanted 5karat rings, but they down sized because they know he aint got it....its called being in a real relationship.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 12:52pm
i definately think she is miserable.  i mean even if it is true that todd isn't right for kandi.  he ain't beating her or doing anything outrageous so why is she going so hard in the paint???  damn.  calm the f*ck down joyce...and get you some damn bizness...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 12:56pm
Peter spit some realness....
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

He sure did. Funny how what he said was common sense though. Like my Mom always said, "common sense isn't that common!"
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

He sure did. Funny how what he said was common sense though. Like my Mom always said, "common sense isn't that common!"

It really isn't....Apollo gon be back below the poverty line.....
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:07pm
I wish Kendra go away..and Joyce need some dyke..real talk..smh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:10pm
apolla ole broke azz shole be bucking...lol...

phaedra don't seemed worried tho...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System