Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 12:35am
What happened to Phaedra saying she's such a southern belle she would never curse. She was cursing Appolo's ass out in that car. Why does he even have Kenyas number? after the fight about the exercise video he should have deleted and blocked her. They don't have anymore business to talk about.

Edited by jmarie - Nov 25 2013 at 12:37am
Sponsored Links

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 12:38am
Kenya flirted with Apollo. He bit back and took it too far. I don't think they *&%^$#@Eed but there was some inappropriate flirting on both ends but he tried to take it to the next level.

Apollo needs to stay in his place. Gettin all buck this season. Nicca you here to look good and make cute babies stop acting up!!
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 3:07am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

"i could have fcked her if i wanted to" wtf!

nah nicca, the correct response would be "i would never even consider disrespecting you like that". 

what a joke. LOL
And then he said "And I chose not too" Confused That didn't sound right.

Edited by Missvw - Nov 25 2013 at 3:38am
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 4:38am
Did Phaedra try to trick him into changing his story by saying she heard something about fellatio between Kenya and Apollo? Also why did they leave the party together? And he acted like he would still talk to her today if he saw her even though he knows it would piss Phaedra off. Nukka are you crazy? I agree with Phaedra I would cut you for even speaking that outloud. Mama Joyce gonna run Todd off. Poor Kandi. Noell is really cute. Looks just like mom and dad. Porsha the oldest kid in the house...Nene killed me lol. Oh hell naw, You can't be tellin me my mama can't come over...

Edited by MzCaliky - Nov 25 2013 at 4:39am
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 9:03am
I hope Cynthia is talking to her daughter about boys. She just blew it off when Noelle was avoiding the boyfriend questions. I started talking to my daughter about boys when she was in fifth grade.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 12:35am
[QUOTE=MzCaliky]Did Phaedra try to trick him into changing his story by saying she heard something about fellatio between Kenya and Apollo? Also why did they leave the party together? And he acted like he would still talk to her today if he saw her even though he knows it would piss Phaedra off. Nukka are you crazy? I agree with Phaedra I would cut you for even speaking that outloud.  QUOTE]

Yeah...Phaedra was doing the oldest trick in the book trying to trip him up...lolLOL
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 12:40am
After reading the comments this episode sounds so juicy. Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but I don't think Apollo is being completely faithful at all after Cynthia hinted at Apollo staying in a strip club every weekend.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 12:46am
Exactly!  The moment that he told Phaedra that he would still speak to Kenya...spoke VOLUMES.  The smirking/smug look on his face made me want to cut him too.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 9:52pm
Kandi looks really pretty here

Edited by blaquefoxx - Nov 27 2013 at 10:34pm
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 10:17pm
peter has some sense
my brotha my brothaClap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair