Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 10:09am
Yup that exactly what it sound like..She doesn't want another hand in the pot screwing with 'her coins"

Yup and then gonna even bring the kid in it. Oh Riley told me she don't like him. Unhappy

Kandi grown. she'll be aight. 
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 10:13am
I felt like she probably said something to Riley to get her to say she ain't like that man. I'm with Kandi, her mama probably says certain things around that little girl about Todd that probably ain't her place to be saying and that could be a reason why Riley said she ain't like him.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 10:13am
I think her mom is trying to ruin the relationship, just like she did with AJ. She doesn't need to take care of her mom by letting her live in the guest house. Buy her another house somewhere different so she can be on her damn own and out your business Kandi. It's ridiculous all the damn hurtful comments her moms out there saying, and bringing Riley into it! Just shameful.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 12:48pm
It saddened me that Joyce "appeared" so ok in saying hurtful things to Kandi. The comment about the ring which she clearly loves and Riley seemed to hurt Kandi and her mother didn't give one single ! I dont see anythig wrong with the ring.  Only worried about getting put out a house. Technically Joyce you living off Kandi to. And you have been for some time now. Long before retirement age. At some point Kandi has to start her own family.  She just gave you a mortgage free house. chill! 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

I think her mom is trying to ruin the relationship, just like she did with AJ. She doesn't need to take care of her mom by letting her live in the guest house. Buy her another house somewhere different so she can be on her damn own and out your business Kandi. It's ridiculous all the damn hurtful comments her moms out there saying, and bringing Riley into it! Just shameful.
Hey L- no Kandi's mom isn't living in the guest house, Kandi gave her her old house that she had since she was in X-scape...so yeah, that lady doesn't want/need for anything, and she wants to make sure to keep it that way.

I think that old lady is afraid Kandi gonna get so wrapped up with her man that if her man tells her to stop taking care of your mom...she'll be f'ed up...so she does her best to make sure Kandi stay single...damn shame.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 1:44pm
Oh okay. Cuz I remember last season she mentioned her mom living with them. See this is why Joyce don't like him, cuz he told Kandinhe didn't want that going down. She doesn't want him interrupting her cash flow. She wants her daughter to herself
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 1:51pm
Yep that's what I'm thinking..which is a shame...you've got to let your kids grow-up and live thier lives...even if they get knocked down. That's all apart of it. Kandi been taking care of her, so she shoulda been putting some money in a stash to grow for herself...

Then to throw poor Riley in the mix! When Kandi confronts Riley about that poor riley face gonna be like...

Can't believe grannie just threw my ass under the bus like that...
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 2:07pm
Kenya is making 600k....look at al the drama she brought last season-of course tgey have to pay up more.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 2:20pm
Parents like mama joyce is a piece of work. She is something else,misery likes company..
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 2:34pm
The fact that she brought up Riley really really bothers me. It seemed like she was playing it up for the cameras. It's obvious he's going to that little girl and making her not like Todd.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 521>