Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 524>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:04pm
"We serve a God that's all about the bling".

Lemme turn from this fuccin channel smh....
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

"We serve a God that's all about the bling".

Lemme turn from this fuccin channel smh....
I agree . How can people go to that church ? I would be afraid of God striking me down . I can't watch another second .
alabamakim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote alabamakim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:16pm
I'm getting really tired of these"fake church, i need a reality show so you can see how rich and humble i can be" crap
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

i dont think Joyce has ever been married...at least thats what i remember Kandi saying, none of her mom's sisters either

I feel like Mama Joyce doesnt want Kandi married before her...or like Moody said, she dont wanna split them coins.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 10:14pm
Joyce is a mess. Hopefully she's doing all this to keep the income stream going.
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 12:12am
Here's a hilarious recap I read. I'm just waiting for the racist comments. http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/real-housewives-atlanta-season-6-episode-2/
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 12:37am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

did this bish just say "were like siamese cats"

that's why I was shaking my headCry

i haven't watched the episode yet but let me guess....Porsha
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 12:41am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

did this bish just say "were like siamese cats"

that's why I was shaking my headCry

i haven't watched the episode yet but let me guess....Porsha

Chile, you already know
BrOnXshoRtY04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrOnXshoRtY04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 12:45am
Someone mentioned Porscha's hair. She did a post on her IG page saying the hair is from her weave line Naked. I'm wondering if the hair is nice? 
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 1:40am

damn I forgot to post the story about Cynthia lying about Peter buying that building

The Move to Industry Studios

Welcome back to THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA!

Wow! So much has happened since the last time we talked, so let's jump right in. The Bailey Agency School of Fashion has outgrown its original location, and we have moved to a larger one!

I am super excited to introduce the world to Industry Studios, which is the new home to The Bailey Agency School of Fashion, Derek Blanks Photography, and Peter Thomas Entertainment. I love it! Industry Studios is the perfect space to grow into (it's huge) and God willing I look forward to being there for many years.

Yes, you heard me right when I said Peter started renting the building (he did NOT buy it like I said he did, my mistakeErmm) 6 months before he told me about it. Initially I was annoyed that he did not consult with me first, but I now understand why he did not.

The reason is simple: I would have shut the idea down. I don't like to take risks or jump into things before I fully understand how they can benefit me or my situation. Peter started renting the space with the vision that one day it would be exactly what it is today, Industry Studios.

The collaboration of TBA, Derek Blanks Photography, and Peter Thomas Entertainment is definitely a power move for all involved. Business has been booming, and we have only been at Industry for about 5 months.

We have already had great talents such as Michelle Williams, Tyrese, Monica, Jaheim, Towanda Braxton, and many more walk through our doors for business! Also, The Cynthia Bailey Model Search and Miss Renaissance Pageant 2013 were huge successes this year.

As for everything else that's been going on, you guys will see in the weeks to come. Expect big things from Industry Studios and The Bailey Agency School of Fashion, because they are definitely coming! Thank you to all the ladies for coming and supporting my event. Your kind words and well wishes mean the world to me.

People were saying that she made up that lie in order to have a storyline and to continue with the "Peter ain't ish and mooching" notion on the show.  Its also not a good look if Peter is claiming broke with BarOne, but yet "buying" this warehouse...bankruptcy judges would side eye the hell out of that... Them two gon mess around and wind up like Teresa and Joe

Edited by blaquefoxx - Nov 11 2013 at 1:49am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 524>
  Share Topic