BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 518>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 1:27pm
I would have never dated a man w/ children either. Many, many many reasons.

@Sandra

Edited by PurplePhase - Nov 06 2013 at 1:33pm
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 1:46pm
Kordel was looking for that perfect 1960's type family.....
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:21pm
Is kordell necessarily wrong for wanting the woman he married... I mean posha was subservient submissive, dotting on kordell, following well rather letting him take control.... it was all about kordell and what he wanted...then she got the other ladies talking in her ear about being independent.   I knew it wasn't going to last when he had issues with her having outside interest.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:24pm
I think I take issue with kordell wanting to dump his paternal responsibility because he had porsha. His interview was porsha was suppose to do this or that for my son...like she's a hired nanny versus a stepmom.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

I think I take issue with kordell wanting to dump his paternal responsibility because he had porsha. His interview was porsha was suppose to do this or that for my son...like she's a hired nanny versus a stepmom.

This is what Im saying.....as far as wanting the person you married......my idea of marriage is if that man refuses to let you be fulfilled as a woman and grow he's wrong........I just feel like he pluck himself a 27 yo chick tried to mold her and got upset when she out grew that mold.....like most women in their 20's tend to do.....
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 3:18pm
Kordell has bitch tendencies and I believe he's hella gay I hope porscha gets some some real dick soon.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 3:26pm
I'm mad late, but I did not know that Kordell's baby momma is the short haired chick (Sheree's friend) from a few seasons agoShocked

Edited by blaquefoxx - Nov 06 2013 at 3:28pm
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I'm mad late, but I did not know that Kordell's baby momma is the short haired chick (Sheree's friend) from a few seasons agoShocked

G U R L . . .

G U R L . . .
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Kordell has bitch tendencies and I believe he's hella gay I hope porscha gets some some real dick soon.

From the previews she does too......LOL
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 4:02pm
Kordell is gay and I could tell he's a big ass liar.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 518>
  Share Topic