BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 513>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 1:05pm
Kordell is so full of it
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 1:06pm
Tells me something about step parent relationships....

Not like I agree or disagree just thinking about other threads and wonder how ppl feel about this one

Edited by jonesable - Nov 06 2013 at 1:07pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 1:07pm
this discussion sounds interesting, I wish I knew more lol

eta: this discussion, not this show lol

Edited by PurplePhase - Nov 06 2013 at 1:08pm
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 1:13pm
I'm with Sandra on this one. I don't feel like Porsha is obligated to keep dealing with the little boy once their divorce is final since he isn't her child. 

Also, is it true that Kordell has another child that's older? According to Wikipedia he supposedly has a son in college (although wikipedia ain't always trustworthy with their info).
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 1:13pm
Kordell wants Porsha to co-parent with his baby momma instead of assist the childs actual parent......I agree with her momma.....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 1:16pm
 I don't like divorcing the child when you divorce the parent.   Especially when you've been in the child's life pretty much from the beginning. But that is often what happens Cry

eta (post not related to these people I don't know)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 1:22pm
Unless the child's mother or father is in jail strung out or dead then its not her job to play momma.....the momma is there......and what woman would be okay with their child calling another woman mom and living in a house where the child is spending more time with another woman than the childs actual parents........Im telling ya'll that that bullshyt!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I don't like divorcing the child when you divorce the parent.   Especially when you've been in the child's life pretty much from the beginning. But that is often what happens Cry

Thats why I stopped dating men with kids cause these guys would get offended when I wasn't tryna meet their kid.....nah bruh you already aint acting right and I'll be damned if you have Jr. calling my cell talking about birthdays and christmas......I breaks it off cleanLOL

danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

She met him at 27, she's 31 now... That's 4 years.... That lil boy is like 9 I believe, he'll be ok
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 1:27pm
I would have never dated a man w/ children either. Many, many many reasons.

@Sandra

Edited by PurplePhase - Nov 06 2013 at 1:33pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon