Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 510511512513>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

MyFashionHair.com

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2014 at 9:40pm
That new girl is a real thot
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2014 at 10:02pm
I didn't want Porsha fired for dragging Kenya...but I'm ok with her being fired for being boring.

I keep trying to like Claudia Jordan but something about her bothers me...she reminds me of Amina Buddafly in the worst way possible. 

Cynthia is looking much better this season...i like when she plays up her looks.  she's too beautiful for some of that ish she does to herself.

I Hope Nene has a storyline this season.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2014 at 12:51pm
"RHOA" Star Phaedra Parks Talks Divorce From Apollo Nida, Addresses Cheating Allegations! Phaedra Parks is finally speaking out about her divorce from Apollo Nida! The "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star stops by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Today , where she's opening up about her split from Apollo, his fraud charges and the cheating allegations! It sounds like Phaedra was blindsided by Apollo's legal problems, but with her busy schedule we can understand how Nida's criminal activity possibly went unnoticed. So did Parks have any idea? "I really didn't, I mean, I just got my fifth college degree.

So I’m pretty much an overachiever," she tells Ellen. "I have two very small children. I just stopped breast-feeding three months ago. So I didn’t have any idea this was going on until he called me and he said I’ve been arrested and I’m having this problem, but it’s not true." The reality star also addresses rumors that she's been cheating on Apollo, and Phaedra says the allegations are simply untrue.
"I think it’s totally absurd to think that I cheated," she explains. "They’re saying that I had an affair with a man from Africa named chocolate. Now, everybody knows that I do like a snicker bar every once in a while, but it’s definitely not a man from Africa that I’ve ever had an affair with. It’s just absurd.

I think sometimes when people are hurting they do things to hurt over people. There’s been a lot of lashing out from Apollo because I think he’s in a place, a very angry place, and I think you hurt the people closest to you sometimes." I wonder if the Judge will believe her ?  I know my husband like the back of my hand .

Edited by india100 - Oct 15 2014 at 12:53pm
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2014 at 2:09pm
Phae Phae is a liar
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2014 at 9:57pm
I was looking for thread earlier to post video clip. I love that big as* hat Ellen gave her. lol

Show star Phaedra Parks stopped by Ellen to discuss RHOA and her husband Apollo in a $428 Fit and Flare Bow Back Dress by Kate Spade:
Phaedra Parkss Elle Show Kate Spade Red Bow Back Fit and Flare Dress 0
She added a statement necklace for extra flair, and played around with a large hat, fit for a Southern Belle.
1 Phaedra Parkss Elle Show Kate Spade Red Bow Back Fit and Flare Dress
The sleeveless piece has a nipped waist and a flared skirt.
Phaedra Parkss Elle Show Kate Spade Red Bow Back Fit and Flare Dress
This would be cute for the holidays!
Phaedra Parkss Ellen Show Kate Spade Red Bow Back Fit and Flare Dress 8

Phaedra Parkss Elle Show Kate Spade Red Bow Back Fit and Flare Dress 0

Edited by PurplePhase - Oct 15 2014 at 9:57pm
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2014 at 9:59pm
the lost of weight has done nothing for her looks.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2014 at 10:03pm
I like the red dress.

Phaedra-Parks

Edited by bindy - Oct 15 2014 at 10:16pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2014 at 1:00am
That interview was so awkward, I couldn't even get past a min
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2014 at 1:14am
Phaedra face looking odd.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2014 at 8:42am
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

Phaedra face looking odd.
Surgery / Funeral home makeup ? Stern Smile
I watch the video twice . Phaedra basically said she had affairs but the media got the name wrong lol . I think she will be fine . I would love to be a fly on the wall during her deposition . How can you not know how your "husband" makes money ? SMH
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 510511512513>
  Share Topic