Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 478479480481482 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:19am

She wont get fired for that sheit. 

Kenya & Friends (LSA) back to they ole' tricks. You know them h0es forwarded this to Andy. 

They need to show that bish how to stand up for herself instead of pulling up 3 year old dirt on dumb bishes. Hell, Porsha can flip this around into a "I am not a homophobe" story line, and 3 years ago a lot of people were homophobic. People change. Not saying that Porsha has, but she didn't say anything heavy enough to get her fired. 

Pimp Andy making money off these h0es, the only way he will have them fired is if they become value less in his eyes. 

The only reason MARLO isn't on the show is because she made a comment about "cutting a bish" and "check my priors". Just so happen that girl committed suicide and her family sent a letter to Bravo about Marlo's comment. 

Andy made it clear Porsha chose to leave and didn't have to. 

I do think that now Andy doesn't really like any of the housewives. I notice he DOESN'T go in on Phaedra as much and kinda lets her say what she wants and isn't shady towards Kandi or Cynthia. 

Mission failed. Try again. 
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:25am

Pheadra looks like an old drunk aunt

and not just in those gifs
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 1:31pm
If Kenya is behind this, it show that she is very insecure.   If it's about 'assault', Porsha turned herself in, she has finger prints on file and a mug shot, and probably a Court date.   What more does she want.

Can we say VINDICTIVE
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:16pm
If Porsha stays I wonder what her presence will be about. I can't imagine the fight/Kordell being talked about for the whole season. This season was already long as hell. Will she date again, will they bring in another 'wife' around Porsha's age, still going tit for tat with Kenya, really stand up for herself because they all called her dumb etc, but yet Kenya gets all her hate.  She would have to bring some kind of drama in... 
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:19pm
Why would Kenya have to come up with this when you get popular the dirt finds you.
If she had the right people they can spin this to her advantage people have said & done worst.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:27pm
Kenya needs her own dating life to bring something to the show. It's depressing seeing a beautiful woman act so lonely and desperate. They need to give her and porsha an ultimatum to bring something better for the next season.
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:40pm

Agreed but it seems like for some LSA are kenya" stans and BHM for Porsha/Phaedra stans

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Why would Kenya have to come up with this when you get popular the dirt finds you.
If she had the right people they can spin this to her advantage people have said & done worst.
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:25pm
On Atlanta news...Apollo plead guilty...blames the show. According to the reporter, Apollo said that Phaedra didn't share the money she made from the show and blamed his actions on trying to keep up the idea of them (Apollo and Phae) being rich. He can face up to 30 years. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:26pm
Dammmnnnn Shocked
He ain't ish for blaming Phaedra tho
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:34pm
True. But I actually think BHM is a bit more objective than LSA, LSA will ATTACK you if you don't like Kenya, and go incog posting rumors about the other people on the show. At LEAST 70% of the rumors about these people come from LSA and bscott....not sure who starts it first. They are just hateful. Bragging about phucking some of the cast mates' husbands (not just Apollo!) etc. 

BHM aint that ratchett. 

At times I really do feel for Kenya. She is a pretty woman, she's intelligent, and she seems to be nice, SHE has sold herself short and I think she realizes it now. She came out WAY too strong, even on the first episode. She came off Sheree delusional with a Nene attitude and it was just surprising and disappointing since she does not have to be that way. 

Sitting here on campus of @Harvard wondering what I have done with my life. I went to schools for gifted and lost my way... Mixed emotions

The only person I dislike on this show is Cynthia. I have never liked her. 

Anybody got tea on what happened between Tyra and Kenya? Kenya says they used to be "bffs" but I saw Tyra on WWHL and she acknowledged Cynthia but never Kenya. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 478479480481482 521>
  Share Topic