BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 471472473474475 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:51am
Did anyone catch when Nene asked Kandi "oh you agree with Cynthia now?" I was like they most definitely had a pow wow before this reunion.
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:54am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Did anyone catch when Nene asked Kandi "oh you agree with Cynthia now?" I was like they most definitely had a pow wow before this reunion.

I caught that too....LOL
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:59am
....what she said was no more disgusting than what Kenya has said to her in the past. Threatening to assault someone while pregnant and telling someone to get an AIDS test is just as disgusting. Kenya would have said the same thing to Phae if she had thought of it. There are no rules to this sh*t. Rehearsed or not, Kenya came with toys she picked up from Toys R Us but stated she was smart enough to fight with her words. I ain't seen diddly. 

Finding a man willing to nut in you is not a hard task. Going to a sperm bank for KENYA is a choice, after all she got ni**as offering her peen at Home Depot.

Both them broads shady, but the difference is Kenya talks big ish but cant back it up. That right there will get you slayed every time. 
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:18am
Sperm banks have nothing to do with a woman's fertility BTW.
I keep seeing people write that and I'm like, but how?
It's a sperm bank not a egg bank.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:21am

I read the read and I was like meh

Phea has too much going on for me to feel like the read was that harsh
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:27am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Doesn't matter thats what I would have said and some women go when their husband shooting blanks I thought. Hell I don't know but what does it matter?
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:50am
I am not a fan of poking at peoples fertility issues but Phaedra did a Daddy Pope-like read of Kenya. I gasped and played that back at least 5 times.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:55am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Doesn't matter thats what I would have said and some women go when their husband shooting blanks I thought. Hell I don't know but what does it matter?

lol it's just incorrect

she is having trouble finding a man, but that's what Phea was getting at
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:28am
I get what Phae was getting at...my point is I would have said anything to get sympathy sperm bank or egg bank she wouldn't have said that to me while I sat quietly.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:38am
After all of the sh*t Kenya has said, people are really mad at Phae's read? Although it was probably the best read of the night, the whole show was toxic and entertaining.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 471472473474475 521>
  Share Topic