Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 469470471472473 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:48am

^^^^^^ LSA and Kenya when Phaedra read her her rights. LOL

Yall killing me with the "that was mean" comments. Kenya hits below the belt, hell she threatened to assault Phae while she was pregnant (and specified it). 

Kenya needs to get Hooked On Phonics because her reading skills are subpar. Watching Kenya try and throw shade is about as painful as listening to Apollo or Porsha try and sound witty. 
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:50am
I need a gif of phaedra turning to the side after that read
smh Let me go find some reunion gifs
Kenya looked upset after that read

Edited by AwesomeAries - May 05 2014 at 8:51am
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:50am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

bwahahahaha, why cant Kenya look at Apollo in the eye?

you know why
let's be honest, if she didn't have that peen she wanted that peen

Girl, yes. She knows damn well she woulda rode Apollos pale skinned dangalang. 

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:52am
This reunion was probably the nastiest, most vile and shadiest out of all of them......and i was here for ittttt!

Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:57am
I think what Phaedra said to kenya was the most disgusting thing I've ever heard on that show. Kenya just calls Apollo a criminal because HE IS. There are many women who can't find a man or whatever the situation is and the sperm bank is there last option and for Phaedra to say some sh*t like that was simple angry bitch sh*t. That anger that she harbors goes past whatever she feels about kenya. There's obviously some other stuff going on in her personal life to make her say that nasty ass stuff and Andy nasty ass aunts sh*t for not saying nothing. I guess he only speaks about things that only affect his dick supply. This show was supposed to be entertaining now it's say whatever the hel you feel.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:00am
Phae can talk all that shyt but what good is a husband that treats you like shyt?

Even her bestie was side eyeing his ass....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:00am
That read phae gave kenya is epic....i look forward to watching part 3 for that reason, but she is displacing some of her anger for Apollo towards Kenya. Everyone was hitting below the belt more than any of the other previous reunions. So everyone is fair game.

The one person that I would not want to get into with it is Phae though. Nene might talk louder than you so you can't speak and can barely here yourself think, Kandi might threaten to get buck, but Phaedra will cut you with her words. After she is done telling you about yourself, you will be standing there bleeding and she didn't even lay a finger on you. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:02am
Kenya is an easy target tho.....
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:08am
Kenya is a really a target because she doesn't have anyone her support velvet died. I don't see what the difference is between kenya shopping in a sperm bank for a donor and Phaedra shopping in a prison. Her wack ass only married Apollo for some light skin babies
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:14am
Well I hope Phae is in fact divorcing Apollo. The way she was being treated by him on the show was sad.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 469470471472473 521>
  Share Topic