BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 412413414415416 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:12pm
This was a setup and Porsha fell straight into the trap....i believe it esp since Nene and PhaePhae were telling her afterwards "we told you just the other day, dont go there with her" etc
Sponsored Links

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:13pm
Preach!
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

You can't just go around pointing something in anyones face, and nothing will happen.

"Don't start nothing, won't be nothing" !!!
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:23pm
They treat Porsha like a little kid. I would be embarrassed if I was in my 30's and people treated me like a little girl smh
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:25pm
Im not going to lie Kenya does say a lot of stuff to all of them but truthfully they all talk about each other. Porsha couldn't handle the sh*t talking but in life you can't go around thinking fighting is the answer to everything. You will end up in jail. It was not that much of a fight but more of a drag. I don't feel like anthers person words should never take you to that point. Porsha laying out on the floor made her look crazy and that damn guy swooping her up every 5 minutes was getting on my nerves
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:28pm
Umm no...in real life people don't go around putting wands and blow horns in people's faces.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:32pm
this sugar and shade convo btwn Dr. Heavenly and Dr. Jackie is tripping me up LOL
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:36pm
True...but she had a choice and mouth to speak up and talk to andy about kenya and her props. I would have said that I wont be speaking unless they remove all that garbage from kenya. The problem is Porsha doesnt have a strong enough role on the show so thats why they allowed kenya to do all of that. She wouldnt have done that to nene or anyone else for that matter. (well maybe cynthia LOLLOLLOL)
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

instead of that hard hair pull I wish she woulda got one solid ass punch in.. shoulda made it worth it/count
Kenya needs to learn

Did she break her shoe?

Right...That was a waste of time. Now she gonna get fired over a little hair pulling Confused
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

They treat Porsha like a little kid. I would be embarrassed if I was in my 30's and people treated me like a little girl smh

While I do not justify or condone Porsha's actions. I will say this a divorce is very stressful. When you get to the point of marriage and wanting to be with someone forever that is big to me. To have to divorce someone you planned to spend forever with is hard by itself, it is very hard. For Kenya to want a man and a marriage so bad and sit there and drag Porsha about it shows me how low down Kenya is. I don't think I could take someone sitting on stage with a bullhorn celebrating my pain and down fall. Kenya was playing dirty, and she wrote a check her... well you know the rest.

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:50pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 412413414415416 521>
  Share Topic