Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 308309310311312 513>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:45pm
i like her BUT she fukkked it up for herself once he got off the show & she got center stageOuch all them shows when he sent her stuff to her & they was jiving talkin bout where's the sextoys? she saying he still have emOuchthe momma & all the housewives takin gay stabs @ him ALL the time Ouch yeah he PULLED his stuff ALL the way back ... wayyyy backLOLcause he HELLA pissed @ all that resurfacing of gay talk bout himselfAngry now i dont give no fukkksLOL but idda kept my mouth shut til the money situation was dealt with properlyWink for me its business before pleasureStar

sidenote: now she's learned a very valuable lesson, shut the fukkkk up til you get cho money galLOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Mar 12 2014 at 7:47pm
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 8:16pm
Why does Kenya have such a strong obsession with Porsha? She went in on Porsha, along with Peter, and flat out cut Kandi off while she was speaking, and for why? This is the type of stuff that makes me not like Kenya, or at least be on the fence. She's a bully and a hypocrit. She's clearly insecure.This is the same woman who basically smeared Walters name because he wasn't attracted to her and flat out portrayed him as gay in a video. So if Porsha "willfully" became a beard, so did she. 

...and then it AMAZES ME how the same people who were calling Porsha out for being in a controlling relationship are the SAME ONES now "siding" with Kordell. N**a really? A pizza story? That's all you got? When someone uses an example of something as a reason why their relationship went to hell they usually give a pretty compelling story....the most compelling, in fact, to make the point that the relationship was out of control. Porsha didn't lie about anything. Their stories don't contradict each other. Porsha DEFENDED Kordell last season and everyone dragged her for doing it. Now becuase she went on and said "Yeah, he controlled me" women are turning against her? This is why women don't talk about when they are in controlling/abusive relationships. 

Abuse comes in many forms. Financial, emotional, mental, verbal, and physical. Just because he wasn't beating the sh*t out of her doesn't mean he wasn't a controlling man. He clearly is....

Bottom line: Kordell is controlling. Porsha is stupid. Porsha wanted to live lavishly.....Kordell could provide the lavish lifestyle...the CATCH being she just be a wife. Nothing else. Kordell didn't like Porsha being on the show because he is controlling and he didn't like how it affected his image. Porsha liked being on the show because it gave her independence. Porsha is naive. She thought she could get something despite the fact that she was not married for long. Kordell....is a controlling man. Ass hole and/or controlling men NEVER do this *insert Mynicca and Chuck here*. Never happens. He can say it's because she's irresponsible if he wants to. That negro would have NEVER done it. He's typical. They divorced due to irreconcilable differences. The end. 

She didn't "gay bash" him anymore than the blogs did. Hell, Porsha is a nitwit...she probably didn't even know the deets of him being allegedly gay till she read straightfromthea.

Now....Peter and Cynthia disgust me. She knows Ike hitting her up side prolly physically and definitely financially yet she's quick to throw stones. 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:27pm
lol I almost forgot about Mynicca and Chuck ......whatever happened to them?

Edited by bindy - Mar 12 2014 at 9:28pm
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 11:40pm
actually porsha is WELL AWARE of the rumors of kordell as he told her himself and as she stated last week she was to come in and do some PR to change everyones perception of himLOL so yeah her/ her family/ the chicks on the show DEFINITLY had ALOT to do with the fact she got WAYYYYY less than what she WASSSSSSSSSSSS gonna originally receive oh yesss she fukkkked up with her mouthLOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:56am
really Porsha?  I want her to be called out for this in an interview bc it's not ok to be driving a rolls Royce off the backs of impoverished ppl living in a dictatorship, but her family features champions of CIVIL RIGHTS? 

And xenadrine? I gotta do some research...I've been needing a new work out stimulant bc the original oxygen elite formula can't be found anymore except for double or even triple the price.  Damn the FDA. 

Edited by ms_wonderland - Mar 13 2014 at 11:59am
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:20pm
Youre right about the rolls... smh

Phaedra is giving Kenya ammo... she already calls her fat, days after giving birth. If she does lose weight, itll "only" be because of the pills
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 1:00pm
that's exactly what porsha will say...do they all have the same publicist or all ain't sh*t
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 1:20pm
Like Towanda and toya carter

"just cause he beat you doesn't mean he'll beat, etc. me/ he aint beating me so he couldn't have beaten you"
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:07pm
SMDH....all these females doing the same damn thing just with a different dude. 

Making fun of a woman's body after giving birth, to me is disgusting. 

OFF TOPIC: Phaedras nape line is dreadful. Cry
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Maaaaan Memphitz got chokeabitch written all over his face. I'm convinced he's crazy. I read his story where his dad's remains were found chopped up in a 55 gal. drum. 

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Like Towanda and toya carter

"just cause he beat you doesn't mean he'll beat, etc. me/ he aint beating me so he couldn't have beaten you"

Ya'll know yall would let Memphitz beat it up. Embarrassed jk ( I would tho). 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 308309310311312 513>
  Share Topic