Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 290291292293294 513>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:58am
Wow wow wow at Apollo cheating yellow behind.

Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:03am
Got this TEA from LSA

Nene's flunkies are to blame. Marlo, Lexi, Cynthia & Peter are the ones who refused to do what Nene said to do. They disobeyed a direct order, "Do not talk to Kenya." 
And what did they do? Not only did they talk to Kenya but they spoke up for her. And they filmed with her and actually started to consider her a friend. How dare they?Bulgy EyesBulgy Eyes
  1. Peter Thomas ‏@PeterThomasRHOA 16h 
    I am glad NENE,admit the NANA exist,I think she should never bring her anywhere nice,not a good look
    from Atlanta, GA Collapse
  2. Peter Thomas ‏@PeterThomasRHOA 16h 
    It wasn't right what Kenya did to get NeNe To come to the ball,but the action my friend display,wasn't right either, that how I feel.
    from Atlanta, GA Collapse
  3. Peter Thomas ‏@PeterThomasRHOA 16h 
    I STILL stand by what I said & contrary to what some believe, the men on #RHOA are more than door mats. We have opinions. I know I do!
    Expand Collapse
  4. Peter Thomas ‏@PeterThomasRHOA 14h 
    "@iamthereforyou2: OK so correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it NeNe who approach @PeterThomasRHOA while he was talking to his wife?" RIGHT
Cynthia Bailey ‏@CynthiaBailey10 12h 
FRIENDS don't call each other out of their name when they have issues.#respectworksbothways #bitch?

Cynthia Bailey ‏@CynthiaBailey10 Feb 22 
@BarbaraMorris @MaLBaileyMassie I am always humble. God is good��

Marlo Hampton ‏@iheartMarlo 13h 
Funny how Donald trump called me last night to settle this off camera! Mad b/c your BRIDEmaid left you boo? pic.twitter.com/PEN8CQSJvq

9:43 PM - 23 Feb 2014 · Details Flag media Flagged (learn more) 

Marlo Hampton ‏@iheartMarlo Feb 21 
@Lisa_Monroe20@NeNeLeakes Why You Threw All That Shade At@iheartMarlo ?”>Because she ❤️'s me
  1. NeNe Leakes ‏@NeNeLeakes 13h 
    I would NEVER n life call her! Was calling Mashella Hampton & dialed Manlow Hampton by accident! But I deleted her number so no worries now

2. Diana ‏@dianagowins 13h 
    @IheartMarlo got dressed & went along w/ the ride! RT@typingjackson@thablondebomb@dianagowins A ...http://tmi.me/1dMJG4
dianagowins
Diana ‏@dianagowins 14h 

@precious_kiki sweetheart @NeNeLeakes can careless who@iheartMarlo is fake friends w/ & u ain't never or will c me kiss A**!#wrongchic
@dianagowins well like I said if neenee feel like there was messiness she should have taken it out on kenya not marlo.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:20am
40 year olds acting like highschoolers 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:27am
Who are all the other names in that tweet dialogue please, por favor....
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:30am
i would love to have a 3 way with kenya and marlo. they were both looking good last night, tbh.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:36am
yes kenya, marlo, and porsha are pretty hot.  
ive really warmed up to porsha.. id be friends with her. 

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Haven't watched, the episode has not come online yet Angry

Been online since last night. TV Muse.com search the show, then the comments for the episodes and the links are there
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:57am
I want to see Nene admit exactly why she don't mess with Marlo anymore. What's the reason cuz Marlo actually looked pretty hurt even though she's an opportunist at times. The Bailey bowl wasn't organized and Nenes team was cheating. Her hair was just.ugh...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:34am
WAIT WHAT???? Is this an assumption or real tea....stolen from LSA:
Originally Posted by GlamChick View Post
Going to put this hear. The word on the street is that YES Kenya and Apollo is/was bumping and grinding.

You ever truly wonder why Brandon did not press those charges. Yes it was because of the babies but to keep Kenya and Apollo secret. You ever wonder why Apollo went on Brandon?

Brandon was planning on telling Phaedra that night at the PJ party.

Sorry babygirl your girl want Apollo. Plus there is talk about that Bentley that it was Apollo that help with that car not her african prince.

Don't always go by what you see on TV because there is more that goes on behind the screen.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:38am
i dont believe that.. 

why would kenyas best friend tell on her if she wants to keep it a secret...? 
but the reason he didnt press charges is to keep it a secret..?
oh ok.. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 290291292293294 513>