Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 276277278279280 513>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:33am
Momma Joyce is a mess. Who is her old ass going to drag ? heffa please
Sponsored Links

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:39am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

random.. but i dont understand why she remarried greg… 

their relationship seems so…. not there.. to me. 
like in it just because 
i want her with someone a little stronger who will be effective in telling her when she needs to calm down
they switched roles tbh. greg is a tired old man with no future or backbone. nene laying up with that rich white man for as long as she did and throwing it in greg's face on national television was a slap in the face...i can't believe he stuck around after that.

she's only with him because she knows nobody else will put up with her sh*t and they have a son together, imho.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 12:39pm
^^ NeNe said Greg's sex is good 
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 12:47pm
She gets so confused about why Cynthia "let's" Peter say what he want to say while she stands back quiet. Umm it's called being submissive, letting your MAN be a MAN and not a soggy wet blanket. Try it sometime NeNe! Oh and Kandi too if she let Todd lead which I think she wants but gets in her own way, she wouldn't have to worry about Joyce. It would be mom my fiancé/husband ain't having all of that and I stand with him. I thought Georgia was in the south?
cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

I was so disgusted by NENE's behavior at the event! She's suppose to be a so called actress, she should have played it off and been grateful for the charitable donation and dealt with Kenya some other time not show out like an ape! My guess is, now that she's not bi-coastal and can brag on how busy she is, I'm sure she will go back to being a petty hater. Nene only feels big when she has someone under her! On another note Kandi's mom is embarrassing as hell! I would die to know that my mom spoke that way to folks! If Carmen wanted to be a @itch, she could have played that tape to the police and had her charged with treating messages! I know you have to respect your parents, but Kandi acts like a child around her mom and needs to find the strength to stand up for herself or she will be all by herself, because I wouldn't put up with that tom foolery from her mom!
yess i totally agreeeeeeeee ,my god nene's behavior was digusting !!
1KrysT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1KrysT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 3:21pm
Nene is my gurl.....but she showed her ass at that event. Actually she's been showing her ass the last 2 or 3 episodes. That speech was a mess. I generally think Peter is a bish.....BUT he was right this time. She embarrassed herself.

On another note, Kandi needs to respectfully put her mama in her place. If she don't she is going to end up a bitter old lady, just like Joyce. 

IA with Funky Dineva...I woulda had to call my mama to handle up on Joyce. She's too damn disrespectful.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 3:57pm
Nene has a response to Sundays episode on her twitter, will someone post it for me?

I like her response but I want you guys to weigh in.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:43pm

NeNe: "I Apologize for My Behavior"

NeNe weighs in on all the masquerade ball drama.

Posted by NeNe Leakes - 7 hours ago

WOW! What a show! I don't have a lot I want to say, but I'll start by saying I apologize for my behavior at the charity event. I definitely don't want to teach young women that this is the proper way to respond when someone is trying to trick you into a situation and push your buttons. I would much rather teach young women to be aware of the wolves in sheep’s clothing.

Kenya used the charity’s name for her own selfish reasons. I'm the kind of girl that likes to spill the facts. Everything else is just gossip and B.S. Here are the facts. I never received a call, a text, or an email from Kenya. What I did learn the night before the charity event is that Kenya had used a PR Firm to send e-vites to everyone, which is why I didn't see it. Fact! You heard me right, a third party! She wanted you to believe she sent me an email and she did not. FACT! If she really had pure, good intentions, she could have picked up the phone, called me, and said, "Hey let's put our differences aside for a night of charity!"

I'm a very rational person. I have been a major supporter to Saving Our Daughters and have raised thousands of dollars for them. Fact! All this charity B.S. is coming from a person that showed up at my charity event last year in a thong and butt pads! She even argued outside of Porsha's charity event! She has no credibility when it comes to charity. I just hope Saving Our Daughters received the thousands of dollars she claimed to have raised.          

I'm not surprised things have gone down the way they have between Kenya and me. She had beef with Cynthia over the whole coochie crack thing, then moved on to Porsha, then to Phaedra over a booty video, then to Apollo, and now me! I see straight through her! She's not original. What's she's doing has already been done. I have always stood alone in a war! I might bend, but I won't break, and if I stumble, I won't fall! I see what she’s doing and so do you.

P.S. Here's something else I saw: (1) Did you see the opportunist that keeps coming around? (2) Did you see my friend just sit there and indirectly support this B.S.? I have worked with a lot of women over the years, and the one thing that it has taught me is that life is like an elevator -- on your way up, you have to let people off!

Thanks to those of you that ride hard for me and support me no matter what! I'm not perfect, but I’m human with a heart! 

Stay Fabulous, 
NeNe Leakes

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:49pm
you learned that she had used a PR firm the night before the event.. but still went and was like, 'i didnt know anything about this, i have no idea what this is!' 
Ermm

if it was really to honor her.. kenya could have called.. but nene being like, 'kenya could have called like, lets put our differences aside for charity' is a dumb immature thing to say.. you shouldn't have needed a call to act classy at an event.. 

she did have a point about kenya showing up to other charity events acting a fool though.. forgot about those.. 

gawd the world is too full of 30 and 40 year olds acting like highschoolers.. please stawp. that goes for all of y'all.. 
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 5:01pm
I still think ne ne should have acted more classy!! I am glad peter called her out on it!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 276277278279280 513>
  Share Topic