Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229 433>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 7:02pm
What nene think was going to happen .. Everyone suppose to act civilize .. When drinks are involve? I know one thing for sure ain't no one going stand up in front of me while I sit .. If any thing crack head Chris didn't really have to stand up to get his point across and could of express himself sitting down as well .. I don't blame Kenya ,I would of got up to.. Watching that mess had my adralining going .. grown folks act fool dressed up in their p.j.
Sponsored Links

mzsophisticated View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 7:03pm
this whole scene was a mess....it seemed that Kenya was going over to address the wife and Chris tried to stop her from getting in the wife's face( no he should not have grabbed her arm) but everyone got too crunk from that seems like they wanted to fight anyway..one thing I noticed is that no one seems to want to fake fight with KandiLOL, she seems like she will throw some bows
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 7:27pm
The replay of the fight is on bossip if anyone missed it. The episode is also on Bravo as I type this.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 7:44pm
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201364667307732

was this posted? It's a video of some lady talking about how she used to get into a bunch of illegal ish with phaedra, apollo, and apollos brother
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 7:57pm
I dont watch this show never seen it ,dont care to but I hear this apollo dude took money from delta airline employees I'm trying to find out if my coins was involved
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 8:47pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 8:49pm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Apparently he was Kenya's muse when she was shopping for contacts...
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

wait didn't nene slap (or snatch her and her wig)  kim outside by a car????

sheree tugged the wig while nene was standing there. but yeah, there was supposed to have been an altercation between kim & nene in front of some mall or restaurant or in the parking lot by the car at another time but the vh1 cameras didnt capture it and nene/kim refused to discuss it (i think that tmz reported it, i dont remember the details)

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jan 28 2014 at 8:55pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 8:58pm
brandon looks handsome on that photo. he needs to get back down to that size.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229 433>