Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 206207208209210 522>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 10:59am
I thought Ole Pete was just trying to calm things down. I didn't see it as an attack.

I'm sure they all sign releases and waivers, it was funny hearing ole boy talk about cracked ribs and felonies, lol
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:00am
Apollo was beating that man like he probably wants to beat on Phaedra......all the pent up anger.....the way he was acting at the baby's party......the fact he aint got no job but for some reason is stressed out.....if phaedra wasn't funding him he would have back handed her by now.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:14am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:19am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Apollo was beating that man like he probably wants to beat on Phaedra......all the pent up anger.....the way he was acting at the baby's party......the fact he aint got no job but for some reason is stressed out.....if phaedra wasn't funding him he would have back handed her by now.

You think Phae funding ding Apollo still?
I don't think so.

Apollo out here getting it by any means necessary.
Don't think he ever stopped hustling
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

You think Phae funding ding Apollo still?
I don't think so.

Apollo out here getting it by any means necessary.
Don't think he ever stopped hustling

Yep not completely but she is....even with the back fraud she's the mastermind.....the brains.....thus still the funding.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:32am
@Jones, you're right he never stopped.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:37am

Peter was holding the dude down while Apollo was going all psychotic and sh!t.  Peter wasn't right for holding him down like that. 

trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:47am
I was cracking up when Apollo was talking about spending $5-8 stacks of his own money at the strip club on a regular basis. That'll probably be used against him.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:52am
i like how brandon stood up for bat shyt cray cray kenya.  christopher - crackhead - possibly woman beating - williams (even tho i love love love his 1 and only great album...lol) shouldn't have ever put his hands on kenya.  and i still don't fully understand how apollo and peter got involved.  i mean...if they were ok with chris "protecting" his woman from kenya simply walking her way...then they should have been ok with brandon "protecting" kenya after chris snatched her arm. 

even after it was all said and done...he was like where is kenya???  i likes...

oh and chuck is the big bish...not the big homie...
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:53am

i think apollo is still mad.  didn't brandon talk some shyt to him last seaon?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style