BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 169170171172173 513>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

via TMZ:
Porsha Williams may have a new story line on “Real Housewives of Atlanta” holding a cup outside Walmart, begging for money so she can pay her homeowner’s bills.

Porsha lived in a high-rise condo complex in Atlanta and she’s fallen behind on her homeowner’s dues to the tune of $17,959! Now the homeowner’s association has filed legal docs — obtained by TMZ — requesting that her bank account be frozen and the money that goes in gets diverted to pay her homeowner’s bills. Fact is the only real money she gets is from ‘RHOA.’

Porsha has been strapped for cash lately we’re told she’s getting $5K a month in spousal support from Kordell Stewart, but apparently that’s not nearly enough to make ends meet.

We’re told Porsha is living with her mom now. At least the price is right.

Oh this is for her condo. My bad. 

Edited by sugabanana - Jan 21 2014 at 6:43pm
Sponsored Links

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:36pm
I dont feel bad for Porsha at all, I referenced Porsha's one way ticket to the poor house a few pages back.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:44pm
it's possible she owned that condo before kordell saved her and didn't keep up with the payments while she was married. that's a few years of HOA dues likely, unless there's a special assessment hidden in those costs. 
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 7:20pm
porcha~ she needs to use her fame and get some endorcements! Or get a job as a decorator I mean do something! at least the other ladies are milking that *hit for all its worth! Make a tape dang to something!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:04pm
i havent seen the last 2 episodes.. 
sounds like it was interesting 
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:08pm
Porsha is a fool!!
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 6:56am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

porcha~ she needs to use her fame and get some endorcements! Or get a job as a decorator I mean do something! at least the other ladies are milking that *hit for all its worth! Make a tape dang to something!

She does have a hair line. I'm pretty sure it's the only hair she was wearing this season. I would love to try it. http://gonakedhair.com/

eta clickable link

Edited by iluvmihair - Jan 22 2014 at 6:56am
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 7:43am
Didn't know Porsha had a hair line. She should promote it on the show more like Kandi with her sex shop. Kandi was promoting those sex toys off every chance she got handing them out as gifts for every event. Bridal showers, bday gifts, christmas gifts, housewarming presents etc like every chance. She even went on kim's show and gave her some of her sex toys as a gift for her wedding. By now every lady on rhoa should have an ample supply of dildos.

Edited by keepgrowing - Jan 22 2014 at 7:44am
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 8:32am
I might try that hair!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 8:39am
Her prices are not that bad. I wonder if anyone has tried the hair yet.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 169170171172173 513>
  Share Topic