Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 162163164165166 513>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Christopher william is close to my age with 4 children . I use to love his music until he had a baby with Stacey Dash coon face . The man never married the girl on the show .

isnt puffy raising the oldest son? he looks like he been on drugs with that yellow tooth in the front.
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:39pm
she on the show trying to front like she married 
and she ain't hmmm hmmmm 
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:41pm

Christopher william is close to my age with 4 children . I use to love his music until he had a baby with Stacey Dash coon face . The man never married the girl on the show .

???? He has a kid with Stacy dash? I thought all her kids were with white men.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

isnt puffy raising the oldest son? he looks like he been on drugs with that yellow tooth in the front.

No that's al b sure that has a kid with Kim porter
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Puffy is the boy step father . I feel confused . Puffy use to date coon face stacey ?
KFORKARESS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KFORKARESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:51pm
So this is where everyone hangs out.. LOL
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:19pm
I'm late..
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:23pm
Kenya pregnant?...loved her cousin's Che face.   Even she doesn't believe the story about not wanting to have a baby with the Nigerian prince.

I bet Kenya would be overly dramatic her entire pregnancy...to the point one wouldn't be able to stand to be around her.

Edited by QueenBee - Jan 19 2014 at 9:25pm
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:35pm
"Groupie for life, not his wife"

"Don't talk about my man, my child, and my momma"
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:51pm
I cant with Khandi and these head wraps
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 162163164165166 513>