Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Phaedra Parks’ husband Apollo Arrested

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Bunny, I was seriously impressed...I've never seen the story unfold in front of me like that...SandraRose may have dropped the story, but according to the original article she wouldnt be able to get any recipts till Monday...LSA was like "nah brah"  LOL 

I wonder who will Andy have on the show tonight? *crosses fingers for Kenya and/or NeNe*

I don't expect to see Cynthia, considering that Peter is on my sus list LOL

Speaking of "sus list" ummm...another game of mafia in the future anyone????
they paint out every detail of a story, make u feel like ur there, like a high def movie. Clap Lala Anthony & Cynthia are gonna be on tonight.  I'mma try to cook dinner early so I'mma  be firmly planted

I'm all mafia'd out over here.  but over there with some fresh meat, I'm game

Edited by Senior Detective - Jan 26 2014 at 3:22pm
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:22pm
Andy chose the right one Cynthia throws shade like an octopus
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:23pm

*LSA post* sorry SL Embarrassed

I was on LSA when they originally posted it, and when I tell you those ladies dug hard for recipts LOL Slept late as hell that night Disapprove

Anywho, I am convinced that Peter is in on this..

Idk if any of you saw the vid/clip when the men of RHOA were on some news network. They asked Apollo what he did for a living, and Peter had the shadiest grin come across his face as Apollo was answering the question.   

Not to mention the expensive ass car that he just purchased.....

Peter?!!!

Maybe Cynthia will FINALLY leave him.
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:30pm
LOLAll these Federal experts up in here. The feds operate like any other investigative agency, except with FAR GREATER resources.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:31pm
Random rant...The RHOA has always topped RHONJ. Joe is going to prison now Apollo is going back. I read somewhere that Apollo told the officers that Phaedra has nothing to so with it but I believe she did. Their house is solely in her name. I never felt sorry for Angela Stanton, there is no honor amongst thieves. My post about BHM catching on was right after the news broke. I don't know much about law but I believe the Feds are expecting Apollo to fully cooperate and by that I mean snitch.

Edited by AshBash89 - Jan 26 2014 at 3:32pm
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:31pm
@Bunny...Damn Cynthia will be on?? How far in advance does Andy normally book them?? I'm gonna be hanging on to every word she says..I just don't see Peter being innocent...nope

@Epitome...I really feel like he is in on it..ion like him either, but something tells me Cynthia is a ride or die chick Pinch

@Mileky...oh ok, idk how they work. I think they were saying that because they thought that maybe Apollo was being used as a snitch? Nobody really believes that Apollo is the HNIC LOL I've only just started watching this show, so I haven't really noticed how slow he is yet..or maybe I just haven't been paying attention Lol
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

LOLAll these Federal experts up in here. The feds operate like any other investigative agency, except with FAR GREATER resources.

So what you saying trudawg? Shocked

Do you watch the show?
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:35pm

So what you saying trudawg? Shocked

Do you watch the show?

Yup, one of my guilty pleasuresLOL
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:40pm

I don't believe that for a second. they waited 25 years to build a case against every single person they could for the lufthansa robbery. when thy have cases involving criminal conspiracies they are not satisfied with getting one at a time like the local and state detectives do. they have a overall different philosophy. 

Edited by melikey - Jan 26 2014 at 3:43pm
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:41pm
Of course you don't
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style