Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Rex

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rex
    Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:01am
I bought a gorgeous Malaysian (processed to Italian Yaki) silk top unit from Rex. The hair is beautiful, even though they didn't process it all the way down to the ends. That wasn't any big deal because I always get my units cut anyway. What I'm really angry about though is the shedding. I've never seen anything like it. If I gently run my fingers through the unit, I'm pulling out hairs. Combing or brushing the unit, no matter how gently and no matter what type of comb or brush, results in a pile of hair in the sink and on the floor. It's really a damn shame because the hair is so nice. I've used every trick in the book to try to seal the knots but nothing, not Patricia Nimocks or Got2be, or HD's sealer works. After going back and forth, Rex did eventually agree to repair it, but I'm so ticked off with this whole situation that I don't even want it repaired. The man tried to act like it was my fault for sleeping in the unit and then tried to blame me for brushing it.
I just want to find a new vendor now. The last few units I've gotten from Rex have shed, but this one is just out of control. Can someone PM me a vendor who does a good job with an IY and silk tops? I've been buying and wearing lace units for almost ten years, I know stuff happens and you sometimes get bad units, but you spend hours and hours tweaking your units, getting them perfect and the one thing you can't fix is shedding. Thanks in advance to anyone who has any input. 
Sponsored Links

Tressa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tressa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:25pm
some folk swear by REX..I swear because his stuff used to be SO Superior..now its' awful...
his hairlines still are by far the best!!
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 10:03am
I was one of those folks who swore by him too. I thought he was the best. I should post a pic of all the hair that came out this morning after I washed the unit. I washed it very, very gently and then conditioned. I let the sink sprayer do the work of untangling it because I don't like to comb wet hair. Before I sat it on the wighead to dry, I raked my fingers through it to get out any additional knots and clumps of hair were coming out in my hand. I've had this unit less than a month. SMDH
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply