BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Rex Synthetic Lace Wigs

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
Malwina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malwina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rex Synthetic Lace Wigs
    Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:49pm
Are they any good? I need something cheap for a couple of photoshoots and parties maybe. But I don't want no shiny plastic Seaborn hair. Reviews? Pics maybe? Anyone?
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 8:53am
Originally posted by Malwina Malwina wrote:

Are they any good? I need something cheap for a couple of photoshoots and parties maybe. But I don't want no shiny plastic Seaborn hair. Reviews? Pics maybe? Anyone?

This is exactly what you get when buying synthetic hair. Go to your nearest BSS and buy a synthetic wig if your only using it for photo shoots and 1 party....Because that's as much of it you will get out of a synthy is 1 party. No need to pay $30 shipping if the wig cost $30.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 12:48pm
By the time you pay for shipping, you might as well have purchased an Ozone wig.  A straight wig will look silky at first but can probably be toned down some with some manipulation.
Malwina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Malwina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

This is exactly what you get when buying synthetic hair. Go to your nearest BSS and buy a synthetic wig if your only using it for photo shoots and 1 party....Because that's as much of it you will get out of a synthy is 1 party. No need to pay $30 shipping if the wig cost $30.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 5:25pm

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

You think that looks good?Dead
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 11:30am
I am looking for a synthy to start with. I need to practice, practice, practice.
Wanted to take it around the block so see how to properly work with it.
Argh...what to do? Should I just buy a cheapo human instead? Sounds like right? Any ideas ladies? Please :)
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 7:33pm
well IMO Fridaynighthair.com has some decent wigs!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 9:18pm
I died slowly when you said Seaborn hair, yeah I would suggest you get a Ozone wig but get a curly one. Nothing good ever comes from a synthetic straight wig EVER. You will look like a Cabbage Patch Doll with tiny spiders in the front of your wig.

Now you gonna make me look on YT for new Haiti videos....
YourAudi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YourAudi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 9:48pm
The Angel braid line lacefront is a great wig curls and straightens good... I have pics if you need them
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic