BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Rex MVR lately?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
inhisname View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inhisname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Shell4624 Shell4624 wrote:

Thanks for the info ladies!

I think I'll order today.  Rex has been very responsive and I'm hearing that he has one of the more natural looking hairlines, so that's what peaked my interest.  I checked out wigsroyal as well and was told that their 130% density is all over the full head.. .which makes me nervous because I'm not a full hair type of girl.  Plus its my first LW and i want to make sure it looks as natural as possible.  I have pretty fine hair myself.  Now here's to hoping that its not so thin that I need to add tracks! :~)

Shell ~ everytime I've ordered from Rex ~ I did not get the natural hairline (80% density) I've order.  The hair is great and will last.  But I have had to do a lot of plucking in order to get that natural density.  Oh but I've only order Chinese Virgin also.

Edited by inhisname - Jan 11 2014 at 7:52pm
Sponsored Links

Shell4624 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shell4624 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Tressa Tressa wrote:

BIZZARO...anyway..why are we perpetuating the "brazilian" mythology?  THere ain't no such thing unless you spend THOUSANDS..remember I a have Natures' Girl?? and another directly from Sao Paulo.... It is incredible..and it didn't come from CHINA. Brazilian women DO NOT CUT THEIR HAIR...especially for us dowagers...:)

First, OP, sorry for the hijack of your thread.

Second, Tressa, I'm assuming your response was towards me in regards to my Brazilian comment. (please correct me if I'm wrong).   I'm here to learn and nothing more.  I've seen a few threads in regards to Brazilian hair not being Brazilian, and yes I get it.  However, that is what it is commonly referred to where I'm from, (be it right or wrong).  While being here to educate myself, I'm certainly not perfect and don't have all the answers or terminology correct.  In fact if I did, I'd correct you on the fact that ain't ain't a word...  Said another way, we can split hairs on peoples choice of words, but too me that isn't conducive to a learning environment and there are better ways to correct someone or demystify the misnomers that float around on these forums.  
Shell4624 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shell4624 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:19am
Originally posted by inhisname inhisname wrote:

Originally posted by Shell4624 Shell4624 wrote:

Thanks for the info ladies!

I think I'll order today.  Rex has been very responsive and I'm hearing that he has one of the more natural looking hairlines, so that's what peaked my interest.  I checked out wigsroyal as well and was told that their 130% density is all over the full head.. .which makes me nervous because I'm not a full hair type of girl.  Plus its my first LW and i want to make sure it looks as natural as possible.  I have pretty fine hair myself.  Now here's to hoping that its not so thin that I need to add tracks! :~)

Shell ~ everytime I've ordered from Rex ~ I did not get the natural hairline (80% density) I've order.  The hair is great and will last.  But I have had to do a lot of plucking in order to get that natural density.  Oh but I've only order Chinese Virgin also.

Good to know!  Thank you for the info inhisname.  
beautyboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:09am
Link to rex website pls, wana check out his products
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:21am
http://www.junpengwigs.com/

You can write him for a full stock list.. the site is kind of a pain to navigate. 

Edited by hennared - Jan 17 2014 at 9:22am
dwarrior View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwarrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 9:56am
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 4:36pm
Doesn't look like the baby hairs will last after a couple of washes
Tressa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tressa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 5:26pm
WOW!  Some people are waaaaaay to sensitive.  It's a freestyle forum for gosh sakes!
It's important for recent consumers to this lace wig phenom..to understand that there are only
two types of hair used in the industry.  Matters not where you are from.  The "processing" determines the "marketing"  and sometimes upcharges.  Most of the marketing ideas have come from years of dialogue on this forum from the "VETS"!!   
Ladies do not be fooled.  Don't pay through the nose by any enterprise that uses our passion for
hair through the used of misleading labelling.
Authentic Brazilian Hair can run anywhere from $4,000-$10,000....any thing else is Chinese or Indian..period.
I love the word Ain't..."Ain't It A Shame"???....(song title)  lol

Edited by Tressa - Jan 18 2014 at 5:27pm
betyboop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betyboop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:10pm
my last 2 wigs from Rex sucked
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic