Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - REX Junpeng wig Vs Richard Qingdao Premier Wigs ??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

REX Junpeng wig Vs Richard Qingdao Premier Wigs ??

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: REX Junpeng wig Vs Richard Qingdao Premier Wigs ??
    Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:38am
Hi guys

Who would you rather go with?

Just asking because I asked the following of Richard at QDP WIGS and he stated that the returns policy was clear (they only accept PayPal or other non buyer protection payment service). I prefer using Aliexpress payment methods because if the adjudication process and length of time you have to report a fault that you don't really get with PayPal.

Here is a copy of my email

OK,

I have viewed your returns policy and I need to highlight and get clarity on a few points before I make a purchase;

1. Only when a customer wears a unit do they notice shedding and tangling but your returns policy states NO WEARING.

2. Usually wigs are beautiful before the first wash, after is when customer may notice black or coloured water, and some shedding ( if none was observed prior to washing) but your policy states NO WASHING.

2. Sometimes wig is still beautiful until 2nd- 3rd wash this is usually the point where buyer notices tangling and matting because coating has been removed even through delicate washing and handling.

By this point should this happen the customer, according to your company policy, has no support or recourse to report such events or apply to return the goods for an exchange or even a partial refund.

How do you address this issue should it present itself?

His reply was simple,
"Our return policy is very clear and we can give you best service for you anyway."

On the other hand, Rex is blunt and i don't know if his quality has gone down with his increased clientele.

Any advice from people who have recently made a purchase from either of these people would help. I am not asking to be spoon fed I am asking for more recent tales of purchase experience.

BTW I am aware that a wig is a consumable product but with companies giving guarantees that the hair being purchased is 100% virgin Remy no silicone, no acid bath no chemical process as Richard assured me, without being able to test his claim under the protection of return or exchange if they lie its money down the drain, been burnt lots of times already.

Thank you.

Edited by london - Jul 09 2014 at 2:41am
Sponsored Links

Hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 5:27pm
Hi, i think you should order a wig from a high order/rating receiving vendor on ali. 

Vendors remember email addresses and from your email, no disrespect but seems like you are already looking for faults and a reason to return the wig already, so as someone that sells hair i have learnt from this mistake before and would avoid you altogether as this sale appears to be more hassle than it is going to be worth.

Rex/Richard on the other hand, are likely to fulfill your request, however should a problem arise due to your previous email may ignore you or tell you, you dont know what youre talking about.

If you still want to go ahead and order from them use paypal, you have 45days to make a claim, i believe if your wig is custom, paypal can not do anything for you with regards to a refund

Aliexpress payment protection is really a joke, you only receive a full refund if the hair doesnt arrive, i.e their internal system can not gather the tracking information as it is false, and when your filing a claim you would need to select that the seller has not sent you your items, otherwise no refund or it goes to aliexpress claims which can take weeks, outside of that it is the discretion of the seller and often they offer a partial or an amount off the next order that a vendor will offer you.

Good luck on your wig hunt, 
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 6:19pm
Hello Hawk
Thank you for taking time to reply and offer your insights I really appreciate your advice. Smile

I think it can be difficult doing your research and making sure you are covering as many bases as possible before handing over money to companies you have no first hand experience with., like you said Paypal offer nothing if its customised and also you only have 45 days, Aliexpress... yeah another ball game.

I hear what you are saying regarding my questions, that may be how my email came across but it was not my intention, however, my intention was to sound them out. let them know that I was aware that these are real experiences and how do they deal with situations like this because selling volume that they (in some cases claim) to sell surely they have encountered these issues(?) would you not agree that my observations are valid even as a seller? 

As a buyer i think they are and as a seller if i ever was one i would be willing to answer as best as possible especially from new consumers rather than avoid them, its about trust in my eyes busines is business but trust is trust ( these questions came after a few emails in discussing my order and delivery dates).

As a buyer i try to be as informed as possible and if it is widely known that companies in the hair industry (as that is the industry being discussed here) are scamming people out of hundreds even thousands of dollars/pounds then if I WAS a seller I would expect people to question my returns policy and what is the reality and make informed decision about buying from my company rather than slating me after the fact.

I think in the UK we are probably a little more patient ( in my personal experience), I know that buying anything here in the UK with a decent attitude and fair argument no matter how "popular" the company is they bend over backwards to help answer all concerns and make sure that the customer *within reason* is satisfied and if there is a problem with the sale of goods in my personal exp i have had great service and resolutions....* barring one UK hair company i shant use again*

I have sought high ratings/order vendors on Ali and have come up with 2 however from their mouths directly they have said the hair they have cannot be bleached with good results, one even went so far as to tell me please do not purchase this hair because it tangles and sheds, vendor even stated that they have many customers who dont care and are happy to pay for poor quality so they think of themselves as  lucky but vendor advises i dont purchase hair from their store. Vendors store is still selling and has orders of one particularly favorite unit in the hundreds with pretty decent reviews. * go figure*

So maybe i am coming across as a pernickety so and so but I am just trying not to be duped through ignorance ( again my first experience was with Myindianhair.com Angry, lots money since to other vendors), should i be duped because of lying vendors thats something i can at least say...hey it wasnt because I didnt do my homework this time.... 

Edited by london - Jul 09 2014 at 6:30pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:25pm
Do not buy into all of that buyer protection from Aliexpress, I see so many horror stories of people NEVER getting their money back and I had my own but it was not a hair purchase....gurl the scandalous seller has to 'approve" the refund or it is a bunch of phuckery.

Also those reviews are suspect at best, a bunch of them are fake and if you write a bad one they have 30 days to post it if the seller does not respond and in my case it took the whole 30 days for the review to post. Think about how many people were still buying during their "review" grace period under the impression of this store has great reviews.

The icing on the cake is the seller then posted a review rebuttal and called me a liar and said he shipped the goods and I did a chargeback, when he never even sent me a tracking number or any items.

I am still waiting on the $40 expedited shipping fee and that was over 3 weeks ago.

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:27pm
I would edit my post with the vendor names, while you are pondering lurkers are lurking and IF they had a good strand for your wig they might not after this.....
luxury View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luxury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 12:05am
If any of these mainstream vendors (esp foreign vendors...but i'll say pretty much all) offer any sort of return/exchange policy on shedding/tangling/matting hair AFTER it has been washed/worn a few times, they'd all be out of business. 

But I can't speak for those really really really high end ones though....they probably have a different policy if you are dropping 4digits on a wig.....
Hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 6:40am
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to respond :)

Im sorry you have been duped before with ordering hair. I think maybe consider ordering from an AV/ or UK vendor as they should ensure the hair they are selling passes a QC as that is why you pay premium price with a returns policy that satisfies you.

With a CV if you are not satisfied it will cost you between 20-45£ to send the wig back, possible custom charges to receive it.

The customer has every right to be informed, and has every right to do background research and make concerns clear. I gave you MHO as a hair seller, as your email does imply you're ready to return at a moments notice. I had a lady ask to buy a closure, for over 3 weeks she asked questions, eventually she brought it, only to send it back, receive a full refund and leave me negative feedback, as such im on a break for selling hair because this experience - ive been selling for over 2years.

I really do wish you the best on your search, but please be informed that a wig will tangle based on length and hair texture, and no matter how much they say it wont tangle or shed it will! there is just an acceptance level that varies from person to person.
nappyface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 12:41am
OP, if hair quality is your main concern, Why not buy 8 inch wefts and test the heck out of them. or check out youtube reviews for free?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic