BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rex Hook Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 6:43pm
wow, first Roman now Rex?  everyone's turning into a divo..
Sponsored Links

starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by SeattleShaVonne SeattleShaVonne wrote:

I got a quote of $299 for a 20'' Virgin Mongolian processed to deep wave custom Lace front with a silk top. I prefer lace fronts bcus they seem to hold up better for me than full lace, and are usually more in my budget. Not only did he quote me that outrageous price, theen he said it would take about 40 days to make. WTF???? I'm shocked!!!Angry

Rex has always been one of the more higher end vendors. And the Chinese new year starts on the the 10th and that may account for the reasom why its taking extra days to complete an order.
SeattleShaVonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeattleShaVonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:55pm

Ya know, I could understand a lot of things, I have ordered most of my units from Rex, but it just tripped me out that he is charging almost the same price for a front lace as he does for a full lace. the total came out to about $354!! For wefts in the back... IDK.

He has produced the best quality I have ordered from any othe CV. Can't take that from him.Clap
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 6:22am
Beautiful quality in hair yes, but my units always seem to shed from the crown. I have purchased 4 units from him in the past and I always experiance the same thing. No tangling just sheding in the same place.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeattleShaVonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 9:29am
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

Beautiful quality in hair yes, but my units always seem to shed from the crown. I have purchased 4 units from him in the past and I always experiance the same thing. No tangling just sheding in the same place.

Mine do to!!! That's why I was thinking of trying a front lave with silk top. I was hoping to get less shedding. Not sure if I will ever no though, cuz $354 is a stretch... lol
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 9:56am
Ok I thought I was the only one having this problem with Rex, who else are you considering?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeattleShaVonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:11am
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

Ok I thought I was the only one having this problem with Rex, who else are you considering?

I was thinking of trying Holly, Tony Zhang or I may even go out on a limb and try Ali expressConfusedConfused. Problem is I been wearing BSS wigs for the last year. When I moved somehow all my old lace wigs came up missing... smh I have a big company dinner company dinner on the 16th and my husband is fighting on the 23rd. I need some hair before then. I have such a small peanut head and I'm supper picky on what i want for my next unit, I doubt I will get something in time!!!Cry Oh not to mention the chinese holiday coming up!!!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 8:30pm
Have you tried looking in the member selling section? I know that theres a small size wig posted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeattleShaVonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 9:11pm
I check that section a few times a day. I may have just over looked. I will look again. If you find it or something else that may work please send me the link. Thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeattleShaVonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 9:12pm
I check that section a few times a day. I may have just over looked. I will look again. If you find it or something else that may work please send me the link. Thanks
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>